Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 17th January 2022, 19:38   #46
BHPian

Re: A whopping 50-lakh posts & 40-lakh readers | Team-BHP revvs past 2 significant milestones

Congratulations Team-BHP and BHP-Ian's for such a great milestone. The only promise we can give to this community is to generate, relevant and qualitative content for the benefit of the readers.
Long way to go!
Old 17th January 2022, 20:25   #47
BHPian

Re: A whopping 50-lakh posts & 40-lakh readers | Team-BHP revvs past 2 significant milestones

5 million posts and 4 million members for a forum that is quiet strictly moderated, its no mean feat. The day is not too far away when team-bhp breaks in to the worlds top 10 internet community.
Old 17th January 2022, 21:42   #48
BHPian

That's quite a milestone. Congratulations everyone. Is there a way to tell where the contributors are located? Just want to know that how popular it is across the globe.
Old 17th January 2022, 21:50   #49
BHPian

It's extremely good to know and congratulations to all the architects, members, readers of this forum ! This has been an incredible journey to achieve this feat.

Team-BHP is one of the most dignified internet platform touching emotions of all auto-lovers and let it be. Belonging to Team-BHP brotherhood makes me ecstatic !
Old 17th January 2022, 22:25   #50
Distinguished - BHPian

Congratulations would be too limp a word to express my salutations to Team BHP's many writers, the Moderators and GTO for this hall mark of excellence. I agree Team BHP is the best web based forum in India in any genre. There are no shortcuts to creating a great and lasting institution. Ultimately quality, a real value proposition, and integrity in dealing with your clients (in our case the 40 lakh readers) always stand the test of time. Let's stick to our formula of quality, integrity and sanity. The rest will follow.:

A special mention here for our Moderators who tirelessly work vigilantly to maintain quality in every corner of Team BHP. And they do this in addition to their day jobs!. Kudos Gentlemen.
V.Narayan is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 17th January 2022, 23:09   #51
BHPian

Curiosity over the fancy sticker lead me to this site and it opened up a treasure of automotive wisdom.
Happy to be part of the team.
Old 18th January 2022, 07:11   #52
BHPian

Along with quality of posts, it is also the quality of review not just at the launch of a new product but also reviews by actual users. This is what separates TeamBHP from the rest. You actually are aware of real world issues before you buy a product. I don't think any other avenue does that.
Old 18th January 2022, 08:09   #53
Senior - BHPian

Congratulations GTO, all mods, support team & fellow members of this forum on the incredible feat. This is the only forum where I have been consistent since almost a decade now for the sheer quality and variety of information available. I mean cars were primary reason I got here but thanks to the mature audience (shout out to membership process ) , you get treasure trove of information on any and every topic under the sun.

Btw how many registered members do we have now?
Old 18th January 2022, 09:10   #54
BHPian

Congratulations!

Considering exponential growth of TBHP, no wonder it will cross one crore very soon.
Old 18th January 2022, 11:28   #55
BHPian

I joined Team-Bhp in 2006, 16 years browsing through various threads and it's true that I search Team-BHP now not just for cars and bikes but also for, may be something radically different, like to get some info about my hobby of keeping aquariums and as recently as a soundbar.

50 Lakh posts and 40 Lakh unique visitors per month after many around me who say, phew, it's difficult to get a membership into Team-Bhp. They applied, they got rejected. Posts are deleted without any qualms if it does not add value. The success of this forum has been a lot to do with the way it's been created and moderated in a very unbiased manner and of course due to the fantastic contents posted by the members.

Thank you to the creators and the team supporting this platform diligently to continue to be a quality source of information.

Looking forward to many more useful posts ahead !!
abhisheksircar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 18th January 2022, 14:24   #56
BHPian

Hats off to everyone on Team-bhp on achieving this feat. Special Thanks to GTO, Moderators and others who help to keep the forum in such a brilliant form.

We are blessed with various sections on automobile through Team-bhp, "buy, sell, operate, consult, opinions, reviews in all forms, travelogues and what not".

Sincere gratitude to one and all
Old 19th January 2022, 12:40   #57
BHPian

Wow! Such a momentous occasion for everyone even remotely associated with T-BHP. It’s even more special for me to be able to share my joy and gratitude by posting as a member who just recently got membership approved.

A Big Thumbs-up to the Admins, Moderators for the relentless efforts and the larger, member-team to make the forum what it is today.

Wishing even greater heights and more milestones and accolades for the one-of-a-kind team: THE “TEAM-BHP.”
Old 19th January 2022, 19:17   #58
Senior - BHPian

Congrats to BHPians.

Thank You to the Mods and Admins, this one is a testament of your efforts, day in and out.
Because of your efforts, TBHP still remains an Oasis for travellers who just want to sit back and have a healthy and informative discussion instead of the "stuff" that goes on in other platforms.

The numbers are quite encouraging, and I wasn't expecting such numbers. I was thinking that we're a shrinking community but so glad that I was proven wrong and how
Old 21st January 2022, 10:29   #59
BHPian

Congratulations to GTO and his band of dedicated moderators for achieving this great milestone. I am sure you will achieve far greater in the future. You know what is striking in all these ?
GTO is a die hard conservatist who took the policy decision of not wavering from the sworn motto - a forum dedicated to the automobiles in language and spirit. No politics, no discussion on religion or sex which some would consider to bring in short term popularity. But not GTO. I admire his courage and his team's dedication. You achieved the 5 million mark posts and every member here shares your enthusiasm.

I came looking for information on SUVs here and ended up discussing every topic I was passionate about - Cooking, Shopping , Travelling ...

God - this forum is addictive.
Old 23rd January 2022, 17:51   #60

Well Done Team BHP !!

It takes a lot of effort and dedication to achieve this size of readers and posts. Indeed it is a remarkable achievement. Keep going and growing.

I am a very new member to the community, though I have been reading forum posts for over the past 2 years. The creators and moderators are doing a remarkable job, which is very clear from the topics being discussed and quality of posts.

I am glad that I can also have my humble contributions to the forum.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks