Team-BHP - HOLY COW!! Look what happened to my office
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Announcements (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/)
-   -   HOLY COW!! Look what happened to my office (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/9812-holy-cow-look-what-happened-my-office-5.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 2191493)
Hey, thanks :).

Three kinds of responses after people see the board:

LOL, and your answers should be -

Quote:

"I'm on Team-BHP too! What's your handle". Mostly guests though.
Oh really? And you dont know me....!

Quote:

"What car should I buy?". I tell them to search the forum if it's already covered :D
I charge Rs. 5000 per advice!

Quote:

"What is Team-BHP?".
Since you are unaware about it till now, just forget it... Its nothing that would interest you anyways!

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 2191493)
"I'm on Team-BHP too! What's your handle". Mostly guests though.

For this statement, your answer can be "make a mistake and the moderator with around 24500 posts, that gives u an infraction is me."

Well that board out there looks great and indeed the expression to be used also suits it " Holy cow " .

Thanks to Navin, a sub-woofer grille that made its way to my cabin :D

HOLY COW!! Look what happened to my office-21022011611-custom.jpg

Awesome Office GTO. Love it. I got a TBHP sticker on my Cube Wall. It has directed a lot of people to the forum.

That office has got some horse power. Is there any positions open?

Note from Mod: There are several spelling & grammatical errors in your posts. This negatively affects the board experience for other readers.

Kindly ensure that you proof-read your posts prior to submission. Also, it would be a good idea to use spell-checkers.

That's a great looking office GTO. I wish I could do up my office like that. Unfortunately the money to do something like that is more in demand than I have a supply of. Could Team-BHp think of putting up some stuff on the on-line store that could help our forum members' offices /cabins reflect our membership of the Team-Bhp forum and our automotive interests?
Regards,
Ashok

It is nice that your office is grabbing attention even after six years which shows to prove that it was done with a nice touch. The point is TBhp is doing more from your office than the core activity.

Hey GTO,

Fantastic office, even i would like to get its address.
Would loved to hear about how you started the setup and its evolution over the period of time, History of TeamBHP!

That is one hell of a powerful office with a lot of horses.

GTO, how about a TBHP sticker on that glass door to complement the GTO sub woofer grill?

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 2297407)
Thanks to Navin, a sub-woofer grille that made its way to my cabin :D

Ok, got it. Any prize for guessing? :D

Nice execution! Are those letters painted?

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashphil (Post 2779177)
Could Team-BHp think of putting up some stuff on the on-line store that could help our forum members' offices /cabins reflect our membership of the Team-Bhp forum and our automotive interests?

Tell you a secret, we have some killer mouse pads coming up on the store. I'm already using one of the early samples :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by mahen_narang (Post 2779680)
History of TeamBHP!

History of Team-BHP

The Team-BHP Story

Quote:

Originally Posted by bejoy (Post 2780408)
Nice execution! Are those letters painted?

Yes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 2780598)
Tell you a secret, we have some killer mouse pads coming up on the store. I'm already using one of the early samples :D

Yes.

Awesome.clap:

GTO,
We need T-Shirts as well, we have been waiting for a while now. Would love to show it off. Wont mind paying a premium. please:

Quote:

Originally Posted by F150 (Post 2780722)
We need T-Shirts as well, we have been waiting for a while now. Would love to show it off. Wont mind paying a premium. please:

Agree completely with @F150! We need T-shirts. I think, it'll be quite cool to show it off and BHPians would certainly feel proud to wear them. I read the T-shirt thread but, it seems to have veered off.

So, eagerly waiting for T-shirts and Mouse Pad on the store!!