Team-BHP - HOLY COW!! Look what happened to my office
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Announcements (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/)
-   -   HOLY COW!! Look what happened to my office (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/9812-holy-cow-look-what-happened-my-office-7.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by thumpingheart (Post 2879569)
I definitely support two things that I really want -

1) Team-BHP T-shirts

2) Stickers for bikes!!

That would be awesome! Its been so long these things havn't happened.

agree:

I have three stickers on my bike already,

The team BHP logo with the tagline above the headlamp.

the small clear team-bhp url stickers work best of course, have them on either side below the rear seats. These just look cool :D

Still I'd like one that fits snugly on the rear mud-guard and of course nothing works like stickers made for a bike. There seems to be enough support for this. Can we please get some made?

+ 1 to t-bhp stickers for bikes. I have one doing duty on my pulsar's fairing but it's not a neat fit. Why don't we have a section to invite designs from members ; I bet we'll get some great designs

Put me down for Team-bhp stickers for a bike ( Yamaha FZ16) please and T-SHIRT ..... a BIG YESSSSSSSS!

ALso a Wind-cheater for bike use would be great.

Thanks
GTXmdpg

Why don't Team-BHP collaborate with someone like ZoomIn, to get TBHP branded t-shirts, mugs etc out ?

A wind cheater would be lovely actually :) please:

Quote:

Originally Posted by ashwin23
A wind cheater would be lovely actually :) please:

Moderators - the enthusiasm is second to none on Team BHP merchandise. I could help by seeking some costing etc details from vendors who do corporate branding activities. These guys present sample pieces to decide from. Also, sales (distribution) can be managed online. The same vendor can provide a distribution vendor too. If there's permission from moderators, I may help. (please excuse if there is any kind of ignorance of facts displayed in my note )

Quote:

Originally Posted by di1in (Post 2933688)
Why don't Team-BHP collaborate with someone like ZoomIn, to get TBHP branded t-shirts, mugs etc out ?

I agree! WE would love to have Team BHP T-shirts and merchandise like coffee mugs or even back packing equipment. Please consider thisplease:. In fact I am sure many of us would volunteer to get this thing to make it a reality.

Just bumping up this thread.

What's up Mods ? Any progress on our 'demands' ? :)

Would love a Team-BHP T-Shirt or wind cheater! The more TBHP merchandise the better! clap: :p

I would definitely love to flaunt a t-bhp t shirt.The t-bhp sticker on my car has already gone viral in my office parking lotlol:.I would imagine how the t-bhp t shirt would have an effect.

Maybe I can help; a relative owns a business in Australia that can embroidery or screen print on T-shirts, polos, caps etc. He can also supply various merchandise.

Don't know this post violates any of the forum rules..please:

please:I'd love to have a Team BHP T-shirt. Its a brilliant idea. Mods please make this possible !!!

The T-BHP office looks great. I hope to visit it and meet & greet the team some time.

Yes, looking forward to more Team-BHP accessories - T-Shirts, Phone Cases, car door ghost lights and laptop skin perhaps please:

Marvellous !!! A perfect fit for the leading automotive portal.
Between, guess its high time for the T-BHP to consider on the many requests for the accessory lists my fellow T-BHP'ians have been posting about.
Bring it on, please !!!

Um.. Where's my cubicle? :D

You got GTO on the wall and in the chair, now you need a GTO (four wheeled) on your desk that goes vroom vroom when that door opens ;)