Team-BHP - HOLY COW!! Look what happened to my office
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Announcements (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/)
-   -   HOLY COW!! Look what happened to my office (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/9812-holy-cow-look-what-happened-my-office-6.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by dmplog (Post 2780792)
Agree completely with @F150! We need T-shirts. I think, it'll be quite cool to show it off and BHPians would certainly feel proud to wear them. I read the T-shirt thread but, it seems to have veered off. So, eagerly waiting for T-shirts and Mouse Pad on the store!!

What about inserting an option for different sizes, like XL, XXL, etc, in the T-BHP store, while ordering, so that we may order our required sizes? I think the colour as well as the quality should better remain the same, so that it is better to identify.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 2780598)
Tell you a secret, we have some killer mouse pads coming up on the store. I'm already using one of the early samples :D

Any plans for laptop sleeves ?

GTO, hats off to you man! This shows your sheer “commitment” / “passion” / “obsession” or whatever it may be called towards this wonderful community!!

Great to hear about the idea of mouse pad! How about adding some souvenirs to the store too? May be something with team-bhp embossed on them. Since we all are auto freaks, how about adding scale model cars with team-bhp stickers on them? We could probably print these stickers on them.

Idea borrowed from my employer. I have a 1:32 scale model of 1965 Shelby Cobra 427 at my desk! :D Yea, I got it as a gift a while ago.

Best,
R-Six

Quote:

Originally Posted by rahul4640 (Post 2781735)
What about inserting an option for different sizes, like XL, XXL, etc, in the T-BHP store, while ordering, so that we may order our required sizes? I think the colour as well as the quality should better remain the same, so that it is better to identify.

:Shockked: I wear a small size/Medium. Stating the obvious, but keep a small size for us little chaps!

BH.

I just ordered the sticker kit.

Along with the T-Shirts and Mouse pads, can we also have some stickers which we can have on our laptops. Just the LOGO should also do.

Yes.. Me too agree with others on T-Shirts. Please add t-shirts to the store with all sizes. In my opinion, with many people using Laptops these days, T-shirts will find more takers than the mouse pad.

We also can have TEAM-BHP Coffee Mugs on the store.

While I fully appreciate every effort of backend team of Team-BHP, I would encourage GTO and other seniors to have a meeting and bring out a huge huge list of available Collectables of Team-bhp.

These can be Limited Stock collectable but it would reach more eyes than you can even think or count on.
A few quick examples I could think of while writing this post areThe Idea would not be primarily profits if that hurts the founders but it would be the best way the existing members spread out the word of your excellent collection of precise information which is already refined by thousands of sharp brain members already.

While I am sure you would be shocked with the profits, but I personally feel this is the best Age at which Team BHP should be promoted in such a way, making it reachable to Masses.

Many of above listed items may be strange but I can write a page long description how it would help you get more popular and how it could save someone's life by reminding him of "safe driving"

another example I would like to give before i sign off, how popular would you feel when a Traffic policeman handovers a challan(ticket) to a member of this forum saying, You are already a team-bhpian and still you crossed the stop sign.......

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghpk
While I fully appreciate every effort of backend team of Team-BHP, I would encourage GTO and other seniors to have a meeting and bring out a huge huge list of available Collectables of Team-bhp.

These can be Limited Stock collectable but it would reach more eyes than you can even think or count on.
A few quick examples I could think of while writing this post are

I'm sure maintaining such huge forum is a big responsibility taken up by the Mods.

Though I cannot imagine a police guy coming and saying 'How can you break a signal, your a BHPian' (as they wait for us to break a rule and zapp, 500 fine or 100 under the desk), I agree with ghpk to an extent.

We can start a poll with all the items on it and let us BHPians choose what we want! Based on the poll Mods can decide what's practical!

P.S: Can we have some stickers for bikes please? :D

If given a chance, all the thousands of members would like to flock this holy site.
So, naturally a new thread in the making - 'TBHP stickers at your office', something like 'Spotted TBHP stickers on cars'. :D

I would like to have such a poster in my house too. Mother and wifey have already decided am out of my mind these days. They too will get used to it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by xydon (Post 2814551)

Though I cannot imagine a police guy coming and saying 'How can you break a signal, your a BHPian' (as they wait for us to break a rule and zapp, 500 fine or 100 under the desk), I agree with ghpk to an extent.

What I meant was One day entire India would/should be obsessed by Team-BHP, not just limited to the members, but With Advertisement and Presence where it should be a related name when someone thinks of a car.

A few perfect examples of such obsessed popular products might be Nirma, RIN, Colgate and many more, these are names which a 20 year to 80 year human being remembers without the need for formal introduction,
Coming back to Internet-Age product T-bhp has potential to become google like search engine for anything related to "On the Roads of India", or it futuristic "Facebook of motoring" if smart name strikes better.

I see this can be a achievable Goal with decent hard work, but nobody can force anyone, there are sharper brains who may call my strategy a junk but at the same time strategic mind would think and refine the Idea.

Quote:

P.S: Can we have some stickers for bikes please? :D

+1 to that!

Yes, I don't see why we cannot have stickers designed specially for bikes as the 'Got-BHP' stickers are a bit large for the bike set-up. Given the high affinity of Team-BHP towards cars, I have serious doubts as to whether this suggestion would even be welcome to the mods?

Quote:

Though I cannot imagine a police guy coming and saying 'How can you break a signal, your a BHPian' (as they wait for us to break a rule and zapp, 500 fine or 100 under the desk

Man that was killer. We are kinda setting up a benchmark hereagree:.

+1 to small size for us tiny people lol:.

I agree with ghpk. Limited stock of some of the stuff ghpk mentioned does take Team-BHP to a wider audience. I remember the first time i saw a Got BHP sticker on a car and i wanted to find out how to get it on mine and that is how i landed up in this forum. A lot has changed since then including the way i drive :)

There are a lot of stuff that we can think about which can be provided for as collectibles. Actually come to think of it, we need collectibles which can weather the time. I for one would like to see Team-BHP clocks which i can not only flaunt in my car but also in offices & my home

Some others i think which actually would make sense would be
Floor mats with Team - BHP design (3m has an interesting floor mat)
How about a team-bhp design LED symbol that can be a running indicator too !

I do understand that some of these are tough to source, but i am ready to help the moderators for this. Do let me know your thoughts
Cheers
Subra

I definitely support two things that I really want -

1) Team-BHP T-shirts

2) Stickers for bikes!!

That would be awesome! Its been so long these things havn't happened.