Team-BHP > Under the Hood > Team-BHP Directory > Bangalore

Old 19th November 2019, 16:45   #31
BHPian

Default Re: Multi-Brand Car Service : Carsmith Motors (Bangalore)

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil.jericho View Post
Could you share some of these points for the benefit of the forum? <snip>
Basically he emphasised on the need to 'see' the unseen side of the story.
  • Figures : Approx 3 / 20 (negative/positive customer feedback) - which he claims. If true, that's a fair statistic I'd say
  • The customer thinks from his own point-of-view only, but fails to appreciate the garage-owner's version
  • He being a member of this forum, he could've refuted the customer's claim but refraining to maintain a neutral position. He isn't partisan to anybody, be it a friend/relative or a new customer - so he claims
  • Many cases of disappointed customers' were due to not offering discounts. Here I'm not sure whom to believe, some customers claim they were over-charged, but he says it's a case of not offering discounts. Personally, I wouldn't care for any "discounts" so long as the quality of work is acceptable to me
  • That he's been in an automotive job in DE/IN, but decided to get into what he's doing now out of passion to automobiles

So, I felt judging the garage based on "some" negative opinions as against "many" positive ones is a bit harsh on him/his business. As mentioned, I wouldn't dream of denting someone's reputation and work without having a 1st hand experience. Till such time, I'd hold my opinion.

Last edited by KrisTvpm : 19th November 2019 at 16:46.
KrisTvpm is offline   Reply With Quote