Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Bangalore
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd December 2020, 18:02   #46
Team-BHP Support

Re: Car wash & detailing studio - Feynlab (HSR Layout, Bangalore)

As mentioned, Feynlab has partnered with Carsmiths in Jakkasandra and has setup a detailing studio inside Carsmiths workshop.

Few pics of the setup:

Car wash & detailing studio - Feynlab (HSR Layout, Bangalore)-whatsapp-image-20201220-19.34.43.jpeg

Car wash & detailing studio - Feynlab (HSR Layout, Bangalore)-whatsapp-image-20201215-14.54.36.jpeg

Car wash & detailing studio - Feynlab (HSR Layout, Bangalore)-whatsapp-image-20201220-19.34.23.jpeg
Vid6639 is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 16th October 2021, 18:33   #47
snr
BHPian

I had referred a cousin of mine who wanted to get some polishing work done on his BMW car. He got in touch with Mr. Vishwas for the same. My cousin shared his experience at Feynlabs HSR layout.

Mr. Vishwas explained the packages which suited my cousin's budget and since the car was 6 years+ , he didn't want to spend too much. He said he got something called Ceramic Ultra and he paid 68000. He got front glass coating also as complimentary.

As expected with my i20 service, their team sent him regular video updates via WhatsApp. It has been more than 1.5 months now and he was very happy with the result.

P.S: Since my cousin is not a part of TeamBHP, I am writing this on his behalf. Also I'm unable to upload the videos since the format doesn't seem to support here, hence attaching screenshots of the final work.
Attached Thumbnails
Car wash & detailing studio - Feynlab (HSR Layout, Bangalore)-whatsapp-image-20211016-6.28.20-pm.jpeg  

Car wash & detailing studio - Feynlab (HSR Layout, Bangalore)-whatsapp-image-20211016-6.28.19-pm.jpeg  

Car wash & detailing studio - Feynlab (HSR Layout, Bangalore)-whatsapp-image-20211016-6.28.18-pm.jpeg  

Car wash & detailing studio - Feynlab (HSR Layout, Bangalore)-whatsapp-image-20211016-6.28.17-pm-1.jpeg  

Car wash & detailing studio - Feynlab (HSR Layout, Bangalore)-whatsapp-image-20211016-6.28.17-pm.jpeg  

Car wash & detailing studio - Feynlab (HSR Layout, Bangalore)-whatsapp-image-20211016-6.28.16-pm-1.jpeg  

Car wash & detailing studio - Feynlab (HSR Layout, Bangalore)-whatsapp-image-20211016-6.28.16-pm.jpeg  

Last edited by snr : 16th October 2021 at 18:40.
snr is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 14th May 2022, 13:46   #48
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vid6639 View Post
As mentioned, Feynlab has partnered with Carsmiths in Jakkasandra and has setup a detailing studio inside Carsmiths workshop.
While on a visit to Bangalore, I went down to Feynlab HSR Layout to get a basic interior and exterior wash for my Scorpio. Vishwas' guys did a pretty good job and were pretty thorough. Happy with the work done.

Had a nice chat with Vishwas (owner of CarSmith), and he is a very nice person. He even followed up with me the next day to ask for feedback on the wash, and he graciously accepted the few suggestions I had.

I even needed a seatbelt assembly replaced for a family members old Santro, and Vishwas was able to organise the part same day and get it installed in 20 mins or so.

He is a really nice guy and can see he is passionate about his work. I will be back when I visit Bangalore next.
s4ch is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 17th August 2022, 14:43   #49
BHPian

I am a little confused. I went to the earlier location they were in HSR and it seems to have closed down. I went by the new location by Google Maps and it took me to a place whish was closed (it was a Sunday though).

There is no phone number listed in Google for them. A messaging option is there (says 5 mins average response time) but I never got a response back.

Can someone share the phone and right location for their HSR center? Thanks much in advance.
Old 17th August 2022, 17:57   #50
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nareshtrao View Post
Can someone share the phone and right location for their HSR center? Thanks much in advance.
I see below when I search in Google. Try calling that number and check.
Attached Images

TorqueyTechie is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st August 2022, 10:55   #51
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nareshtrao View Post
There is no phone number listed in Google for them. A messaging option is there (says 5 mins average response time) but I never got a response back.

You can call Mr. Vishwas on 7760704344. The new Feynlab location is inside Carsmith Motors workshop. They have been operational for more than 1.5 years IIRC.
kiredd1005 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 31st December 2022, 17:06   #52
BHPian

My uncle had picked up a Jeep Meridian Velvet Red last week and he was looking at paint protection options. I suggested we speak to Mr. Vishwas from Feynlab HSR after my positive experience with the Hyundai Creta. My uncle was contemplating on either PPF or Ceramic or a mix of both. We met him the day after we took delivery of the Meridian and showed him the car. Thankfully, Mr. Vishwas immediately pointed out a few defects in the factory paint when he started inspecting the car

He had mentioned that Jeep Compass has similar issues with the factory paint. At this point we were wondering what to do, as manual painting will never match the factory finish.

Mr. Vishwas said we either live with it or escalate it to KHT Jeep, but knowing the response we got when we wanted to test drive the car, I felt it was not worth pursuing KHT to fix the paint. So we decided to just live with the paint defects. I cannot believe how OEMs deliver such cars (mind you, not a cheap car) to customers and dealerships won't be of much help.

We discussed at length about our options and Mr. Vishwas suggested based on our budget, usage (city and highway drives). He gave us a few options for ceramic and PPF. I felt comfortable with dealing with him because he doesn't upsell anything. He lays bare facts on the table which gives us the freedom to decide what we want, unlike the other detailers I have interacted with, who vehemently try to upsell more expensive products.

My uncle got an offer from KHT for about 90k but I wasn't comfortable dealing with them since they outsource the job to someone else and they get a commission on the work. I found out from a few sources that most car dealerships have tied up with a bunch of popular detailers ( I don't want to mention them) in exchange for commission and I did not want to deal with them.

Our budget was about 1.5L max and we got a few options for PPF and Ceramic. I personally liked Xpel and Avery Dennison but it was working out to be more than 1.9L+. So he gave us an option of Garware PPF which comes with 5 years warranty. We negotiated a little and Mr. Vishwas agreed for 1.45L including PPF and Ceramic. My uncle decided it was value for money and we agreed to go ahead with the work.

Pros:

-Very transparent interaction with Mr. Vishwas.
-He doesn't upsell or push products that we don't want.
-Fairly priced products.
-He guides you solely based on your requirements.
-They share videos and photos throughout the process.
-No nonsense approach to work.

Cons:

-Visibility of the studio. If you blink then you miss. The entrance may not be apparent for someone coming for the first time. But there is a large sign board which directs you straight inside the premises.
-Nothing much else really.

Sharing a few videos and photos of the work that's been done.

He also shared a YT link in which he used for marketing.

Overall, my uncle was very happy with the results, and so was I!

P.S: Unable to add the work in progress videos because of incompatible file type.
Attached Thumbnails
Car wash & detailing studio - Feynlab (HSR Layout, Bangalore)-img_1566-2.jpg  

Car wash & detailing studio - Feynlab (HSR Layout, Bangalore)-img_1568-2.jpg  

Car wash & detailing studio - Feynlab (HSR Layout, Bangalore)-img_1605.jpg  

Car wash & detailing studio - Feynlab (HSR Layout, Bangalore)-img_1606.jpg  

Last edited by kiredd1005 : 31st December 2022 at 17:18.
kiredd1005 is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks