Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Bangalore
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th January 2023, 19:29   #1
Senior - BHPian

Car Wash & Detailing Studio | Turtle Wax, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore

I was on the lookout for a place to give my car a deep clean and stumbled upon the Turtle Wax studio, Sarjapur road.

I got contact info of Pradeep from a mutual contact and called him to fix an appointment to get my car cleaned. When I reached the spot, I was pleasantly surprised to notice that it is a Turtle Wax studio. Those who were regular to HSR 3M might remember him - he was the manager of the HSR 3M branch before he moved out and started his independent venture.

After inspecting my car, Pradeep suggested going for a package that included a detailed exterior wash, interior clean, and a coat of Turtle wax Graphene paste wax.

The place is well appointed, with a spacious washing bay and separate spaces for drying and for doing other treatments. They also carry a well-stocked inventory of Turtle wax products, Bosch wipers, and a few other accessories.

• Attention to detail. Pradeep was present with the car throughout the service, and I was happy to see the attention to detail by all employees.
  • Multiple services under one roof – from different options to wash and wax to ceramic coating.
  • Ample parking space
  • Good customer waiting lounge with wifi. I could work and take Teams calls without any disturbance.

Dislikes:
  • The location is a bit remote
  • No refreshment options. Since there are no shops nearby, would be good if he can get a vending machine, for those customers who like to wait when their car is getting serviced.
  • They did a hand wax as a part of the package - would have been better if the car was machine waxed.

Now, let the pictures do the talking:
Outside view:

Car Wash & Detailing Studio | Turtle Wax, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore-img20230113101647.jpg

Car Wash & Detailing Studio | Turtle Wax, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore-img20230113101707.jpg

Turtle Wax Story:

Car Wash & Detailing Studio | Turtle Wax, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore-img20230113135257.jpg

Car Wash & Detailing Studio | Turtle Wax, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore-img20230113135251.jpg

Customer Lounge:

Car Wash & Detailing Studio | Turtle Wax, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore-img20230113101803.jpg

Inventory:

Car Wash & Detailing Studio | Turtle Wax, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore-img20230113101907.jpg

Car Wash & Detailing Studio | Turtle Wax, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore-img20230113101911.jpg

Car Wash & Detailing Studio | Turtle Wax, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore-img20230113120016.jpg

Package Details:

Car Wash & Detailing Studio | Turtle Wax, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore-img20230113121716.jpg

Car Wash & Detailing Studio | Turtle Wax, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore-img20230113121721.jpg

Waiting to be washed:

Car Wash & Detailing Studio | Turtle Wax, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore-img20230113111055.jpg

Car Wash & Detailing Studio | Turtle Wax, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore-img20230113101747.jpg

Wash Area:

Car Wash & Detailing Studio | Turtle Wax, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore-img20230113101716.jpg

Degreasing:

Car Wash & Detailing Studio | Turtle Wax, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore-img20230113111749.jpg

Car Wash & Detailing Studio | Turtle Wax, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore-img20230113112456.jpg

Car Wash & Detailing Studio | Turtle Wax, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore-img20230113112504.jpg

It's Snow time:

Car Wash & Detailing Studio | Turtle Wax, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore-img20230113114612.jpg

Car Wash & Detailing Studio | Turtle Wax, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore-img20230113114708.jpg

Car Wash & Detailing Studio | Turtle Wax, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore-img20230113114758.jpg

Hosing Down:

Car Wash & Detailing Studio | Turtle Wax, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore-img20230113113553.jpg

Cleaning:

Car Wash & Detailing Studio | Turtle Wax, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore-img20230113115958.jpg

Car Wash & Detailing Studio | Turtle Wax, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore-img20230113121231.jpg

Car Wash & Detailing Studio | Turtle Wax, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore-img20230113124655.jpg

Waxing Time:

Car Wash & Detailing Studio | Turtle Wax, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore-img20230113124646.jpg

The end result:

Car Wash & Detailing Studio | Turtle Wax, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore-img20230113130254.jpg

All in all, a very satisfying experience, and I belive I will be a returning customer.

--Anoop
theexperthand is offline   (9) Thanks
Old 25th January 2023, 21:51   #2
Team-BHP Support

re: Car Wash & Detailing Studio | Turtle Wax, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore

Thread moved out from the Assembly Line. Thanks for sharing!
Aditya is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 9th June 2023, 17:02   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Turtle Wax Car Care Studio | Sarjapur Road, Bangalore

My car was long due for a proper wash and interior cleaning and last week decided to finally get it done. Sarjapur Road and the neighboring areas have lot of places starting from the named brands like 3M Car Care, Detailing Mafia and a lot of the smaller wash only players.

Last couple of times, I had done from Detailing Mafia as I had done some detailing work from there and had some points to redeem. While they did a decent job, was not fully happy with the washing process. My other regular option was a smaller place (Rapid Car Spa) which used to do a fairly good job but is now closed and relocated to closer to Sarjapur Town.

I had couple of errands to run and was debating where to do it. As it was a Saturday expected crowd also in all such places.

Turtle Wax Car Studio is a recently opened place and I had passed by many times. This was in the vicinity of where I was and hence thought to check it out. When I went there, it did look like there were 3-4 cars waiting. Was promptly asked to park in line behind the last car. I liked this, because in many places if there are 2-3 cars waiting, they just flatly refuse to take you in.

Below is a summary of the visit.

Location: Sarjapur Road, Kodathi Gate. It is around 2 km after Decathlon on Sarjapur Road

Owners:
  • Pradeep/Shivram. I met Shivram and he said he and Pradeep are both ex- 3M and have started this franchise of Turtle Wax

Services Offered:
  • All kinds of detailing services
  • Wash and Interior Cleaning

Services I availed:
  • Only the regular foam wash and interior cleaning
  • Cost INR 649

What I liked:
  • A very large space in a not so crowded location.
  • Well laid out space for washing. Setup allows for underbody wash also.
  • Extremely efficient workers who know what they are doing. I went to chat with the owner/manager after seeing this to compliment him. He said they are extensively trained.
  • Fast turnaround. There were 4 cars ahead of me, but I was out in 45 min because they had multiple people at each stage. 2-3 for the foam wash, 5-6 doing the initial dry, then another 5-6 doing the interior and the final cleanup.
  • Quality of the wash. Was a regular foam wash, but no complaints with it. Would definitely go there again.

What I did not like
  • Nothing at this time as I just did the wash

Some pictures:

Car Wash & Detailing Studio | Turtle Wax, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore-20230603_173329.jpg

Car Wash & Detailing Studio | Turtle Wax, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore-20230603_171531.jpg

Car Wash & Detailing Studio | Turtle Wax, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore-20230603_171506.jpg

Car Wash & Detailing Studio | Turtle Wax, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore-20230603_172110.jpg

Car Wash & Detailing Studio | Turtle Wax, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore-20230603_172130.jpg

Car Wash & Detailing Studio | Turtle Wax, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore-20230603_173012.jpg

Car Wash & Detailing Studio | Turtle Wax, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore-20230603_173401.jpg

Car Wash & Detailing Studio | Turtle Wax, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore-20230603_173405.jpg

Rajeevraj is offline   (25) Thanks
Old 10th June 2023, 13:03   #4
BHPian

Re: Turtle Wax Car Care Studio | Sarjapur Road, Bangalore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajeevraj View Post
My car was long due for a proper wash and interior cleaning and last week decided to finally get it done. Sarjapur Road and the neighboring areas have lot of places starting from the named brands like 3M Car Care, Detailing Mafia and a lot of the smaller wash only players.
Your lovely ride needs some detailing love! Pls get the black wet look restored.
2TR-FE is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 10th June 2023, 13:09   #5
BHPian

Went to this place with my friend for his Creta detailing. It's very specious. Price is comparable with some of the other well known detailing studio in South Bangalore. Good point is they did not try to over sell and cross sell items that are not required. Outcome was very good. But overall experience was just above average. Considering paying almost 9k for detailing and they taking almost 6 hours, we had to point out spots where things were not done property or at some spots they missed one step (say the final polishing); so who knows if they missed any step in-between also in any place. Number of things we had to look for was too much and took another 2 hours to sort out everything.

Also did not like the guy handling it boosting about how normally they do detail some 7-8 cars every day or 30 cars lines up for wash and that day only it was so less and then how he knows so many Bangalore T-BHP moderators etc etc (read too much talking). Could be true but was not necessary the way he was telling .

Here member theexperthand wrote about them already
https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/banga...bangalore.html (Car Wash & Detailing Studio | Turtle Wax, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore)

Overall a good place and can recommend to tryout.
dipdawiz is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 10th June 2023, 22:09   #6
BHPian

I had also used their foam washing services, i think the owner used to work in 3m HSR before. Only grouse was after paying 650+taxes, they were not willing to put polish on the door plastic panels which is done by detailing mafia or other outlets in Sarjapur road. In fact when the employee was putting it, the owner came up and said why polish is being applied as it requires a higher package. The tone put it right in the 'rude' territory. I guess its also got to do with the owner compelling me to go for higher package since i mentioned about ceramic coating on the car.

One gentleman was even standing on my beige seats to wipe the top of the car, Plus points are that there is ample parking and multiple number of employees.

Overall its just an average place for getting the washing done for car. Have not used the detailing services so cannot comment.
Knight Rider is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 8th November 2023, 16:36   #7
BHPian

Re: Car Wash & Detailing Studio | Turtle Wax, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore

My Honda City got grazed right from the front door to rear door on the right side, no thanks to an idiotic auto driver who swooped in the narrowest gap possible while I was standing still. Fortunately it was not so deep. Got it buffed out from Turtle wax studio at Sarjapur and I gotta admit, I was impressed with their quick and clean service.
Attached Thumbnails
Car Wash & Detailing Studio | Turtle Wax, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore-img_1120.jpeg  

Car Wash & Detailing Studio | Turtle Wax, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore-img_1121.jpeg  

Car Wash & Detailing Studio | Turtle Wax, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore-img_1122.jpeg  

Car Wash & Detailing Studio | Turtle Wax, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore-img_1129.jpeg  

Car Wash & Detailing Studio | Turtle Wax, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore-img_1128.jpeg  

Car Wash & Detailing Studio | Turtle Wax, Sarjapur Road, Bangalore-img_1130.jpeg  

shibulijack is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks