Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Bangalore

Search this Thread
Old 12th August 2011, 16:52   #16
BHPian

Re: Engine mods : Team Powerwheels - Raj Hingorani (Bangalore)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknownsatan View Post
I came back around 4 or something to collect my car. May be your car was inside. I did not go inside since it was water all over the place and was speaking to Raj in their shop where they have displayed filters and all. Did not notice Gypsy either.
Yeah pl put up a vdo of exhaust note and pics of your end can once you get time.
The following are the pictures of my end can. I got a video recorded on my friends DSLR. But the size is too much. I will be upload it on a later day.

Engine mods : Team Powerwheels - Raj Hingorani (Bangalore)-img_2176.jpg

Engine mods : Team Powerwheels - Raj Hingorani (Bangalore)-img_2177.jpg

Engine mods : Team Powerwheels - Raj Hingorani (Bangalore)-img_2178.jpg
Old 13th August 2011, 13:22   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nithin_86 View Post
The following are the pictures of my end can. I got a video recorded on my friends DSLR. But the size is too much. I will be upload it on a later day.
Looks to be a sweet one. Kinda perferctly fit for a Baleno.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkishore_77 View Post
It was really an anti-climax and a bitter experience what I had to face today after reading all the rave reviews and accolades written for Raj. ...
It is no Go Raj.
It has really left a bad taste.
I am kinda shocked to hear this. Not because people have talked a lot of good things about him, but cos of my personal experience.

Now when i went to give my car i was not keeping well. I had high fever and so told him i will leave the car there, and will come and collect it once done. he insisted me to be there and see the work. He also told me he will get me food and tablet and suggested me to sleep in the car rather than going home and coming back. Not that he did something outta the world, but he was sweet enough.

When i was asking about the green Civic hatch which they were working on, he was more than willing to talk about his plans on that (though i could not understand most of it).

I did not know him before and i did not give any reference of any one who has got it done from there. I did not even mention Team Bhp also there.

But yeah i understand how bad it can be to have such an experience. If that is exactly what has happened, it is just not right.

Last edited by Unknownsatan : 13th August 2011 at 13:32.
Old 13th August 2011, 21:02   #18
BHPian

Quote:
I did not know him before and i did not give any reference of any one who has got it done from there. I did not even mention Team Bhp also there.

But yeah i understand how bad it can be to have such an experience. If that is exactly what has happened, it is just not right.
Even I don't know what ticked him off. It was just an innocuous little message which I sent and I feel it was well within my right to feel so.

Anyway there are no dearth of tuners in B'lore and the life moves on.
Old 14th August 2011, 04:15   #19
BHPian

I have been following Raj’s work from my childhood, me to become an automobile enthusiast it’s just because of the boys who were & are with Raj. I have seen many cars done by Raj and they have always satisfied the owners who driver them. I have friends who have parted out of Raj’s Team and who are still with Raj and everyone has one thing to say he moves on new technology. I have got my cars exhaust pipe & muffler upgraded at Raj’s and also got the idling issue fixed from him.

I have read a blogs about the recent issue where there were different pistons used on a OHC, but that car never gave a issue or it was not under performing, the same owner had told me in one of the conversation that the engine was a bullet proof kind. He opened the engine as he was upgrading stuffs.
Old 18th April 2012, 11:57   #20
Senior - BHPian

I have been looking at this thread for some modification for my i20 petrol. Where i feel it still needs some more power or the low end torque.

I have got fitted the Sequential injection LPG kit which i feel is performing the way petrol does and convinced with its performance and economy (~12kmpl in both petrol/LPG).

I have few questions related.

1. Is this FFE is just a modification of exhaust or even the cold air intake and FPR(fuel pressure regulator) done along with this ?
2. Is it a good idea to do FFE for LPG installed car ?
3. Or do you guys feel powerdrive (REDROOSTER PERFORMANCE) is a good idea for the modification am looking for ?
4. Will powerdrive product works for dual fuel car like mine with Petrol/LPG fitted car ? (as i feel FPR is fitted to regulate for fuel pressure and here in my case its dual fuel).

Thanks
Mohan
Old 18th April 2012, 12:26   #21
Distinguished - BHPian

^^ I would recommend that you approach the tuner directly with your queries above. 2nd hand information is not advisable - especially when it comes to your car's future usability.
theMAG is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 19th June 2012, 09:29   #22
Senior - BHPian

Do we have any reviews of Civic done by him in Bangalore? Was thinking of getting it done for my Civic.
By the way, the contact number mentioned is not reachable. Do you have his new contact number?
Old 16th July 2012, 23:24   #23
BHPian

Would anyone happen to know if Raj has got a Polo fitted with an exhaust system?

I've heard a lot of positive feedback about his exhausts.

Awaiting you're reply

Thanks in advance.
Old 17th July 2012, 09:58   #24
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speed kills View Post
Would anyone happen to know if Raj has got a Polo fitted with an exhaust system?

Awaiting you're reply

Thanks in advance.

If its a polo 1.6, then yes. There are quite a few polo 1.6s in cochin running with raj FFE.
Old 17th July 2012, 10:34   #25
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD View Post
If its a polo 1.6, then yes. There are quite a few polo 1.6s in cochin running with raj FFE.
Yes Jay, I drive a 1.6

You reckon I go in for Raj as opposed to RRP?
Old 20th July 2012, 14:35   #26
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

Awaiting you're reply

Thanks in advance.
Have got my Baleno FFE'd from the same guy and i can safey say he is one of the best for the job. Have got horrible feedbacks about RRR and Automech.

Note: Pl DO NOT contact shabeer, its better to contact Raj and then get it done.
Old 20th July 2012, 14:44   #27
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Have got my Baleno FFE'd from the same guy and i can safey say he is one of the best for the job. Have got horrible feedbacks about RRR and Automech.

Note: Pl DO NOT contact shabeer, its better to contact Raj and then get it done.
Do you know if Raj is in town? I heard that he is out of the country. Can you please PM me his contact number. Is it the same as given in the first post?
Old 20th July 2012, 14:58   #28
BHPian

Thanks Rob for the heads up.

I'll be headed there soon
Old 22nd July 2012, 22:20   #29
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinu2506 View Post
Do you know if Raj is in town? I heard that he is out of the country. Can you please PM me his contact number. Is it the same as given in the first post?
Yeah its the same no.

Quote:
Thanks Rob for the heads up.

I'll be headed there soon
Any time brother
Old 4th September 2012, 06:42   #30
BHPian

I have a k&n filter to be installed in a honda civic-the typhoon kit
1) Will these guys install it for me?
2)Is it better to get it installed here, red rooster, a accessories shop like EVO or a Honda A.S.S?

Most Viewed