Team-BHP > Team-BHP Directory > Bangalore
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th June 2010, 11:32   #1
Senior - BHPian

I have used EziDrive in Bangalore they are good, used their service from a year. They send drivers at day and night also. Day time for 4 hours its Rs 175, and night Rs 100 extra. Drivers come in two wheelers and go back after dropping back. here is the link
https://www.ezidrive.in

Minimum Rs. 175/- for 4 hours and Rs. 40/- thereafter for every additional hour.
Rs. 50/- extra to be paid for duty ending after 9 p.m. and Rs. 100/- extra for duty ending after 11.30 p.m.
shamanth is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th June 2010, 12:09   #2
Senior - BHPian

I have used EzDrive many times and have most of the times had a very good experience, especially their night time drivers are really good.

However, they are running out of infrastructure and bookings on a weekend has to be done in the morning itself, they are always over booked.
Old 28th June 2010, 10:26   #3
BHPian

I have tried them several times and have good experience but only thing is that they have a limited number of staff and we need to book very early if we want the drivers for that night. Wish they improve it so that we can get the drivers within next one hr of booking.

Are there any other company running same kind of service in Bangalore ?
Old 28th June 2010, 16:51   #4
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueraven316 View Post
I have used EzDrive many times and have most of the times had a very good experience, especially their night time drivers are really good.

However, they are running out of infrastructure and bookings on a weekend has to be done in the morning itself, they are always over booked.
Hi. How does this work? I need a driver for coming Friday for the full day. Are these drivers / organisation reliable. ( I get nightmares thinking what if they make a duplicate key as they know where you live / office etc). How much does a day cost?

Thanks,

Victor
Old 28th June 2010, 23:51   #5
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by victor0012 View Post
Hi. How does this work? I need a driver for coming Friday for the full day. Are these drivers / organisation reliable. ( I get nightmares thinking what if they make a duplicate key as they know where you live / office etc). How much does a day cost?

Thanks,

Victor
You have to book like 24 hrs before if its a weekend, always look for the booking confirmed message from them, call the driver to be safe before hand and they do message driver details to you. Their drivers are good and courteous and try not cutting some deal off line with them, that way the company at least is liable in any mishaps which I don't think is a problem as far as I have seen.
Old 29th June 2010, 01:53   #6
BHPian

I use them regularly to ferry family and outstation relatives within Bangy. By word of mouth, some of my family members are also using them. They are prompt, reliable, and curteous. Drivers come on bikes, and rates are as mentioned up above. Book ideally 24 hours in advance, and earlier if you want a driver on a weekend. Gives me peace of mind, and enables me to do what I need to do and not take out time to ferry the family's women for shopping trips, etc. Booring.

There is another service provider such as this in Bangy called Fast Drivers located in Lingarajapuram, Bangalore East. Phone number 95355 40603. This is by hearsay only, I have never tried the services of these chaps. Has anyone on this forum tried them?

Ranzy
Old 8th July 2010, 13:42   #7
BHPian

Few weekends back I was looking out for chauffeur services and called ezidrive. I gave them a call about 6 hrs prior to the booking time on a Friday evening and they said that its all booked. After some research I found another such service called dziredrive and thought of trying them out. I forgot to ask the rates assuming that it'll be competitive to ezidrive. Finally I had to shell out close to 400 including the night charges. The driver was nevertheless quite courteous and drove carefully.
Old 2nd November 2010, 16:20   #8
BHPian

Recently i had used a Chauffeurs Service offered by Mr. Karthik.

I was happy about their service and they also provide you discount of Rs. 100 if you use their service for 3 times.

Rates are same as others. Rs. 175 for 4hrs

Edit : They are located near Basavanagudi.

Last edited by CRV2010 : 2nd November 2010 at 16:25.
Old 2nd November 2010, 17:54   #9
Senior - BHPian

This is good to hear.

Few quick questions. 1. How reliable are they in terms of, not running away with our car. What is the security we have

2. I generally avoid keeping a driver, as they do not drive with the care and caution we use. Dents and knicks are a part of this experience. So, are they cautious
Old 2nd November 2010, 19:01   #10
BHPian

As per my experience with Chauffeurs Services from past 10 months i can say they are reliable and the driver's information/history will be available at the company. I also heard that if they receive more than 3 complaints in a year then they will be removed from their job. You can also request them to show their DL or Identity card before you hand over your car to them.

Drivers usually try their best to drive safe and most of the times they drive slow or normally.
Old 5th December 2010, 21:20   #11
Senior - BHPian

I have been using EziDrive a lot in the past few months.
It has been a mixed bag, in terms of drivers. However, all of them are quite safe and no dents/scratches.
Some of them are really smooth, steady and cautious, but the worst driver I have had are safe but very unsteady and totally jerky driving style.
Some are courteous and can accommodate an elderly mother's quirky behaviour. Others cannot.
Overall, I am happy.
Old 12th June 2011, 15:59   #12
BHPian

Re: *Temporary* Chauffeurs - EziDrive (Bangalore)

My experience with them have been pretty bad.

I had a back pain recently and decided to use the Ezidrive drivers. The first two were good: on time, safe etc. The third guy was late by 40 minutes, was rash, was consistently taking my Mondeo to 5000 rpm and blitzing over bad roads in spite of my telling him to slow down due to my back pain.

The fourth (and last) driver takes the cake. Nice enough guy but a horrible driver. My family went to Forum with him and he stalled the engine on the exit ramp, rolled back and smacked the SX4 stopped behind. The SX4 sufferred some damage and the owners insisted to my wife the car not be moved till they get a quote and she agrees to pay up. I called Ezidrive and reported the accident telling them the other party was not allowing the car to be moved till the damages were paid for. The person on phone told me they would make all compensation but asked me to settle with the other owner. I did that (I would have done even otherwise as I didn't want the family to be stuck with this).

Anyways, I got a bill for rs 12000 (sligtly dented bumper, broken headlight and some denting/painting). The driver apparently told Ezidrive the accident occurred as my handbrake was not working (it is) and that the damage to the other car was a bent number plate! Luckily nothing much on the Mondeo apart from a misaligned rear bumper. This was a week back but ever since, Ezidrive has been dodging me with promises of a call back "in 10 minutes". I have called them at least 15 times but not a single call back even after promising to everytime. Once, the person there said I should recover the amount from the driver.

I don't expect the driver to pay this amount. I don't even expect Ezidrive to compensate me fully. But I expected them to take some responsibility for this and not keep dodging and lying that he'll call back in 10 minutes. Whenever I ask to speak to the manager/supervisor, he is either busy on another call or the call gets suddenly disconnected.

I do not want to let this go. What do you guys feel should be my next course of action?

Gears,
Red-One.
Old 6th September 2011, 17:50   #13
mgh
BHPian

Was using them regularly, about four years ago.
After that I had a regular driver. Was forced to use them again recently, as he left.
Their quality of drivers has improved substantially in the meanwhile.
Maybe 10% of their drivers were good earlier, now it is the majority, and their best drivers are truly superb. Also, availability of drivers is much better.
But they do have a bad apple or two, as anywhere else.
The worst I got recently, entangled the rear bumper in the gate, while taking the car out, and almost tore it off while trying to get it unentangled from the gate.
I immediately asked for a replacement driver, telling them what happened. Fortunately, as the bumper was flexible, damage to it was negligible.
They charge about a thousand or so per month from each driver, for keeping him on their roster, and they have about 300 drivers, as per what I have heard.
latest rates are min Rs 200 for 4 hours and 40 Rs per additional hour, and charges for late nights and airport duty.
Old 6th September 2011, 20:20   #14
Team-BHP Support

We are using them for last 1 year plus for kids school drop and pick up. Since we are using on a continuos basis, driver has changed only 2 times and quite happy with the quality. One even is tutoring my sis n law to polish her driving skills
Old 10th September 2011, 14:15   #15
BHPian

Have used them 3-4 times a year esp when in-laws come visiting (& work miraculously piles up at office)! All drivers so far have been super courteous and service has always been prompt. Ezeedrive should expand to other cities now.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks