Team-BHP > Vintage Cars & Classics in India > Beyond Borders
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th June 2015, 11:23   #16
BHPian

Re: Pics: Sharjah Classic Car Museum

Wonderful set of Pics. One has to appreciate the kind of money and effort that would have gone into restoring these beauties to their original glory.

Couldn't help but notice the fact that you seemed to be the only people at the place. Either it may have been a working day, or as I can presume from the comments of locals in UAE above - not very many people seem to know that this place exists.

Thanks once again for sharing this and letting the community know of the wonderful place.
Old 22nd December 2015, 10:08   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJ01 View Post
Wonderful set of Pics. One has to appreciate the kind of money and effort that would have gone into restoring these beauties to their original glory.

Couldn't help but notice the fact that you seemed to be the only people at the place. Either it may have been a working day, or as I can presume from the comments of locals in UAE above - not very many people seem to know that this place exists.

Thanks once again for sharing this and letting the community know of the wonderful place.

Completely agree. I haven't been to this place. Thanks Jay, will make it a point. Pics: Sharjah Classic Car Museum-imageuploadedbyteambhp1450759053.772179.jpg

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks