Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 2nd June 2016, 16:50   #16
Senior - BHPian

Re: Honda City : A close look at the factory-fitted Audio, Video & Navigation System

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuelInjector View Post
Thanks. Caska units are at a discount in Snapdeal. costs ~30K post discount. does that sound right?
Check at accessory shops, they may have it cheaper than online and their price would be inclusive of installation costs.

Quote:
Would the pioneer ones be a direct fit into the console?
Looks would be different than Caska. It won't be flush with console curves but will offer much better music experience than Caska.

Pioneer touchscreen HU: https://pioneer-india.in/category/21...n-usb-players/

Pioneer navigation HU: https://pioneer-india.in/category/20...on-av-systems/
sukiwa is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 2nd June 2016, 17:05   #17
CGB
BHPian

Re: Honda City : A close look at the factory-fitted Audio, Video & Navigation System

Hello Rajesh,
Nice informative thread there. I own the same model city without AVN. Is it possible to procure one with these features at a good price? Any help will be appreciated.
Old 2nd June 2016, 19:20   #18
BHPian

I am using Caska system in my Verna. Though Caska is feature rich, haven't noticed any improvement in the sound quality and the touch quality is nothing great. Also after the first year, you have to pay to update the maps. While changing source to DVD or USB, it lags considerably - only exception being Radio and iPod which start instantly.

So go with a Pioneer system or other option which support Carplay or Mirrorlink. It will also save the hassle for updating maps as well.
akshay81 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks