Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th June 2006, 00:11   #1
BHPian

My New Image Dynamics IDQ 12.v2 Pics

hello everyone....
my new IDQ's are here....WOOO HOOOOO... here are the pics below... just cant wait to get them running... waiting for my box.. should have it by tomorrow...
THank You Gunbir .. very much..
also last you will see my OLD sub.. now lying dead.. useless ..hahahahahahaha.
and last but not least... thank you all you guys.. Gunbir , Autophile , Sam , Navin , KB100 , Sam , B&T , LBM.... and TEAM BHP !!!! for all the help... the result of which .. has now bourn FRUIT....im loving IT !!!!

the new baby's

and my old Audio Bhan

once again .. THANK YOU EVERYONE.... for making this possible

BIG BIG BOOM

Last edited by Tool : 6th June 2006 at 00:26.
Old 6th June 2006, 00:19   #2
BHPian

Hey congrats Tool for the subs

those definately look "SOMETHING".....is tht a DVC ??
Old 6th June 2006, 00:29   #3
BHPian

hey bro.. thanx for the kind words.. and yep .. DVC.. 2 ohms..
the last picture though is my old audiobhan..
Old 6th June 2006, 01:57   #4
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amit_sound
those definately look "SOMETHING".....
Hehhee... Tool, congrats... wait till you hear them... BTW dont expect the iDQ's old skool design to find too many fans. Their simplicity is what I like actually... old school rules for us fuddy duddies...

Man now just get the box right!!! and press play|>
Old 6th June 2006, 02:51   #5
BHPian

heheh .. thanx gunbir bro... i love old skool. .. OLD IS GOLD.. and with audio .. this TOTALLY holds true... wish the world was made outta valves !!! hehehe thanx again everyone........old school fuddy duddies.. that got a certain "zing" on it .. dont you think ??
will go tomorrow and measure out the boxes myself to see if all is in order.. or i am callin you bro !!! heheh thanx for all the support gunbir seeeee.. 2nd smiley... also.. any word on your trip bro ? would love to meet you !!!

Last edited by Tool : 6th June 2006 at 02:57.
Old 6th June 2006, 07:42   #6
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tool
.. any word on your trip bro ? would love to meet you !!!
Oh? Is Mr Gunbir planning on visiting Bombay? I think this calls for a special ICE meet! What say?

Congrats on your speakers Tool, maybe we will get to hear them if you join us on the drive to Alibaug?

cya
R
Old 6th June 2006, 09:55   #7
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
OLD IS GOLD.. !!!
See Sam! someone who values OLD!
Old 6th June 2006, 10:12   #8
Senior - BHPian

Tool please surely post some pics of the same as soon as possible. As I am also soon gonna be a member of the ID club.............
Old 6th June 2006, 10:40   #9
BHPian

Congratulations Tool !!!

My most important suggestion to you. Get the box bulit like tank without any leaks.
Old 6th June 2006, 10:53   #10
BHPian

those are mean looking babies .....they will surely rock .....
Old 6th June 2006, 10:55   #11
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by low_bass_makker
Tool please surely post some pics of the same as soon as possible. As I am also soon gonna be a member of the ID club.............
LBM....i guess u r on a emotional ride. AFAIK, u have one of the best SPL systems outhere. now whatss more, what do u have to achieve in life....be one of the so kind audio enthusiastic, wasting ur hard earned money just to impress others. somebody says Pioneer, u say Pioneer, somebody says ID, u say ID....next somebody wd say change ur car, u'll hunt for new car. U CANNOT PLEASE EVERYONE and STOP the very idea of get moving by somebody else's opinion. U R THE BEST JUDGE. i can see from few of ur last posts that u wanna install every single thing available on this planet earth for your ICE set-up (rt from subwoofer enclosure to dynamat). get a life LBM..u have the best SPL system and in my eyes, it wd be one of the best.

sorry being blunt....take my words as one from somebody who cares.
Old 6th June 2006, 11:06   #12
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
also.. any word on your trip bro ? would love to meet you !!!
We are scheduled to be in Mumbai around mid June, the details are being worked out. We would love to meet up the Mumbaiya TBHPians.
Old 6th June 2006, 11:54   #13
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by panky12345
LBM....i guess u r on a emotional ride. AFAIK, u have one of the best SPL systems outhere. now whatss more, what do u have to achieve in life....be one of the so kind audio enthusiastic, wasting ur hard earned money just to impress others. somebody says Pioneer, u say Pioneer, somebody says ID, u say ID....next somebody wd say change ur car, u'll hunt for new car. U CANNOT PLEASE EVERYONE and STOP the very idea of get moving by somebody else's opinion. U R THE BEST JUDGE. i can see from few of ur last posts that u wanna install every single thing available on this planet earth for your ICE set-up (rt from subwoofer enclosure to dynamat). get a life LBM..u have the best SPL system and in my eyes, it wd be one of the best.

sorry being blunt....take my words as one from somebody who cares.
Thanks panky for ur comments. It is not that I am not a fool spending my hard earned money on ICE. It is just my passion for music .......
About the ID MAX first I will have a demo of it and compare with my existing setup..... See the pro or any corns After that I will able to change them not before that.......

About me spending on ICE I am just a very small time player. I have seen system way beyond our reach.

About my car I love hatch back I love small car. I also have a corrolla but I barely drive it .... Earlier I had Viva but again it is a hatch back type with open boot in the cabin but my ICE could not frezze me thats why I got a swift In which I right now satisfied.... About my dream car Its the MINI Cooper S which is going to lauched in few years..........
Old 6th June 2006, 12:03   #14
Senior - BHPian

Hey Tool,

Congrates For Your New Sub..
Plz Post Pics After Installed..

Cheers,
Mugen_Power.
Old 6th June 2006, 12:09   #15
Senior - BHPian

YEah Tool... get them in a box and get it to wHUMP!! ... And then tell us the all the story!!

Last edited by kb100 : 6th June 2006 at 12:17.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks