Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th June 2006, 22:42   #16
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi
And B&T (the new female bakery side of him), ?
Hey guys esp B&T before you delve into such shenanigans let me know. OK I was 'la-patta' today becaue some damn virus infected my machines and Norton did not catch them evntually some smart guy told me to use Escan and so I had uninstall Norton first...etc....etc... and clean 960GB of hard disk space. My latop had 2 virus and my dektop had 15! this is despite having a firewall and anti virus software.

Enough ranting. B&T you left enough of a trail for even a non techie like me to realise that you were the same as B&T^2. Same IP address. 202.177.xxx.xxx. (I have blanked out the last 6) so that no one can impersonate you in the future.
Old 26th June 2006, 23:30   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by navin
some damn virus infected my machines and Norton did not catch them evntually some smart guy told me to use Escan and so I had uninstall Norton first...etc....etc... and clean 960GB of hard disk space. My latop had 2 virus and my dektop had 15! this is despite having a firewall and anti virus software.
Navin... Escan??.. google threw up a whole lot of links... can you point me in the right direction pls... I may need it!!
Old 26th June 2006, 23:35   #18
Team-BHP Support

A product from MicroWorld. Cheaper than Norton too. I think it was about Rs. 1.5K per PC for a 5 user pack. Since I operate 4 computers (No I am no computer genius - I just find it easier to see 4 screens that toggle betweent them all the time) I got a 5 user pack. see http://www.mwti.net/

Last edited by navin : 26th June 2006 at 23:36.
Old 27th June 2006, 00:08   #19
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by kb100
Navin... Escan??.. google threw up a whole lot of links... can you point me in the right direction pls... I may need it!!
Yes Kb you're already effected with a virus. It's called FYD. Finish your Dollars!

And you are already showing too many signs of the attack.
Old 27th June 2006, 15:05   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by navin
Enough ranting. B&T you left enough of a trail for even a non techie like me to realise that you were the same as B&T^2. Same IP address. 202.177.xxx.xxx. (I have blanked out the last 6) so that no one can impersonate you in the future.
Sir, I thought that this was an innocent prank that all TBHPians accustomed to my tomfoolery would see through, blindfolded. Not intended to hurt anyone's sentiments, especially Sam's. I profusely apologise if it has caused anguish to anyone in the process.
Old 28th June 2006, 12:35   #21
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bass&Trouble
Sir, I thought that this was an innocent prank that all TBHPians accustomed to my tomfoolery would see through, blindfolded. Not intended to hurt anyone's sentiments, especially Sam's. I profusely apologise if it has caused anguish to anyone in the process.
Sure most of us saw through it but as a Mod I had to do an IP check as well. Cant hang a man untill you got proof you know. Sam, if I know him, can take a joke better than most of us.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks