Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 8th July 2006, 16:58   #16
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedzak
BTW, what is it with so many fake Kickers, JBLs, etc.. coming in? I know of a guy who stocks JBL originals and also has Kicker fakes. And a Kicker component costs only 4500/- Definitely fake!

Kicker components at 4500/- may not be fake
Old 10th July 2006, 09:25   #17
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
And a Kicker component costs only 4500/- Definitely fake!
4500 for fakes! wow! expensive fakes or smart re-seller. Fakes in most cases can be told from fit and finish. The best way however it to ask the re-selller for a BILL and a Manufacturer's WARRANTY.
Old 10th July 2006, 16:38   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by navin
4500 for fakes! wow! expensive fakes or smart re-seller. Fakes in most cases can be told from fit and finish. The best way however it to ask the re-selller for a BILL and a Manufacturer's WARRANTY.

Navin,I do beleive that some smart but spurious sellers may be selling fake ones with BILL & warranty card which emselves will be fake/duplicate.
Old 10th July 2006, 20:37   #19
BANNED

A kicker component system with B&W is sold for 12k and above here. So, 4500???? Definitely fake. And the sticker on the speaker magnet looks very much hmmmmmmmmm FISHY!!!

As Dr. RSjaurr said, Some can sell you fakes with the claimed Warranty card and Bills.
Old 11th July 2006, 00:40   #20
Distinguished - BHPian

Kicker makes a lot of cheap products too. Not all kicker components cost so much.
As many here will tell you... Kicker's not what it used to be. I remember I had a old kicker subwoofer. Handstitched surround and an excursion like the tall running, pumping legs of a beautifully built 18 year old full bodied, large, slightly athletic but overall soft woman, with wavy bouncy hair and a heaving slightly misproportionately larger than usual bosom, running towards me in slow motion.

Anyways... Kicker today reminds me of a mule.

Makes me sorry i dont have that old kicker sub anymore.

This is my opinion ofcourse, but i know many that would agree.

Last edited by Sam Kapasi : 11th July 2006 at 00:45.
Old 11th July 2006, 01:00   #21
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi
Kicker makes a lot of cheap products too. Not all kicker components cost so much. As many here will tell you... Kicker's not what it used to be. I remember I had a old kicker subwoofer. Handstitched surround and an excursion like the tall running, pumping legs of a beautifully built 18 year old full bodied, large, slightly athletic but overall soft woman, with wavy bouncy hair and a heaving slightly misproportionately larger than usual bosom, running towards me in slow motion. Anyways... Kicker today reminds me of a mule.

Hahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahha........... ........................
Sam, man I liked the old kickers as well... but you just put this into perspective...
Old 11th July 2006, 03:12   #22
BANNED

So, you mean the girl has grown old and the firm,tight'n soft feeling is gone so it's down priced now???

It's true that Kickers have lost it's much acclaimed kick thses days (Not all of it but some). But it still holds it famous name. You will be killed pointblank if spoken against Kickers in South Africa etc.. (They do like killing for some reason)

One close friend needed Kickers in his car and I discouraged him from doing so as it's not worth the money you've to pay these days. Solobaric L5 sub alone costs 22k + here. He kicked the kickers and got himself Audiobahn! Yes, NFS stuff!
Old 11th July 2006, 07:18   #23
Senior - BHPian

He wnet on to but audiobhan subs instead of Kickers???

bangyboy, well? got up ICE done?

Last edited by jkdas : 11th July 2006 at 07:19.
Old 12th July 2006, 02:25   #24
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkdas
He wnet on to but audiobhan subs instead of Kickers???
Yes man! Actually the price of Kickers kicked KICKERs out of his kicking mind! And he started going very fast on Audiobahns. Jk, you know him!
Old 12th July 2006, 10:06   #25
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Yes man! Actually the price of Kickers kicked KICKERs out of his kicking mind! And he started going very fast on Audiobahns. Jk, you know him!
so you are the guy behind the audiobahn"s eh? Knw whts? Its still with teh GAti guys.
Old 12th July 2006, 11:28   #26
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkdas
so you are the guy behind the audiobahn"s eh? Knw whts? Its still with teh GAti guys.
No ways man! Please! I was'nt behind Audiobahn, but he was so excited with the brand that it seemed a better deal for him than Kickers. In his budget, there was no hope for Kickers. So it was either greymarket or audiobahns.
Blame it on NFS underground, choice was obviously the BAHN!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks