Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 22nd July 2006, 20:45   #61
Senior - BHPian

i had the car for myself whats that supposed to mean, its not me who takes some one elses car to the meet without the owner
knowing......anyways any one any day at any time confirm with the owner of this particular car that was he not present at the time when i was checking on the oh! so fabulous instalation of the car when the sheer volatges were trippin down to a 9.4 i wont take that,as far as hating any one is concerned i just dont give a damn this is a forum and i guess people just dont understand what that means i am free to express my views and my opinion regarding anything as far as the moderator allows and i also suppose and assume i am not typing in the wrong thread so it means i can say what i fell about and if any one thinks i am against him i have this to say "chor ki daadi main tinka" as far as taking a camera is concerned man! i just dont know how to stop laughing i guess people still think a camera in a cell phone is to futuristic hahaha!!!!but still after being called a person with a pathetic existance and having a pycho-demented-obsessive-behaviour-syndrome i definetaly will shoot a video now with the owner himself checking out why his voltages are droping even when we keep the defeat on the hu after spending 4 damm lacs rupees

damm i jus cant stop laughing.......................................

Last edited by low_bass_makker : 22nd July 2006 at 20:47.
Old 22nd July 2006, 20:55   #62
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by low_bass_makker
Ahhh... classic symptoms of pycho-demented-obsessive-behaviour-syndrome

Like I said... God help you find sanity and direction in your life... God knows... you need help...

Last edited by gunbir : 22nd July 2006 at 21:01.
Old 22nd July 2006, 21:04   #63
BHPian

dude,,,,
u will fit the role KRISH really well,,flying lbm in faridabad with multimeter in one hand and camera phone in other,,,,,killer,,,,,

zabardasti checking out problems in other peoples audio set,,,,

no offence but just imagine urself flying,,,hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah, ,,

killer,, killer,,

i am loving it,,,

regards,,
driven

Quote:
i had the car for myself whats that supposed to mean, its not me who takes some one elses car to the meet without the owner
knowing......anyways any one any day at any time confirm with the owner of this particular car that was he not present at the time when i was checking on the oh! so fabulous instalation of the car when the sheer volatges were trippin down to a 9.4 i wont take that,as far as hating any one is concerned i just dont give a damn this is a forum and i guess people just dont understand what that means i am free to express my views and my opinion regarding anything as far as the moderator allows and i also suppose and assume i am not typing in the wrong thread so it means i can say what i fell about and if any one thinks i am against him i have this to say "chor ki daadi main tinka" as far as taking a camera is concerned man! i just dont know how to stop laughing i guess people still think a camera in a cell phone is to futuristic hahaha!!!!but still after being called a person with a pathetic existance and having a pycho-demented-obsessive-behaviour-syndrome i definetaly will shoot a video now with the owner himself checking out why his voltages are droping even when we keep the defeat on the hu after spending 4 damm lacs rupees

Last edited by Rudra Sen : 22nd July 2006 at 21:13.
Old 22nd July 2006, 21:06   #64
BHPian

hi, i am god,, somebody called me i think,,,

what???????????????????????
fixing pycho-demented-obsessive-behaviour-syndrome,,,,
sorry man i have better things to do,,,,

hey lbm bro,, ur the man,, just kidding,,,
GET A LIFE!!!!!

regards,,
driven

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunbir
Ahhh... classic symptoms of pycho-demented-obsessive-behaviour-syndrome

Like I said... God help you find sanity and direction in your life... God knows... you need help...
Old 22nd July 2006, 21:16   #65
BHPian

Come on LBM, why r u so bothered if its not your car?Acc. to Gunbir,the owner of the car is well educated and if he has any problem,he himself can share it with us.And trust me he will do it in better way than you.

We all knew since ur 1st post on this thread what u r up to.I have been reading ur all posts and most of these r directed against Gunbir and JB which is just not fair and unacceptable.

Most of us including me, have met Gunbir/JB and we all know how good they r.Infact when i met them,they waited for me under sun for abt 20-30min as i was not well and they had to go without eating/having tea.I felt sorry after they left but i knew what kind of person they r.

We all,(read non-guru)KB,JK,Mclaren,myself and many other have benefitted greatly from these two with their suggestions and would like it to continue.Other will agree with me on this.

So Mr.LBM,plz for godsake STOP THIS NON-SENSE FOREVER coz we all dont like it though not many would say it to u.

Last edited by rsjaurr : 22nd July 2006 at 21:19.
Old 22nd July 2006, 21:28   #66
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autophile
Now tell me why the hell should I change the fuse to 150A.

In the car I am talking about here there is nothing equivalent to "Audioshyte". JL Audio cabling and power accessories were the cheapest equipment to go in car.
Lissen up, dude. Chill! Don't jump me every opportunity you get.

Did I say you need to change anything?

Did you in any way think that I was even addressing you in the previous post to which you are retorting? Referring yes, but addresing, NO. And referring from the point of view that I do not want to address issues concerned with you personally, your personal setups and what you think is right and wrong. IF it affects anybody, whether for good or bad, it is you. And whichever way you choose to have it, you have the right, and I am obliged to shut up.

Did you not understand that? Then why are you asking me "Now tell me why the hell should I change the fuse to 150A." ??? I don't care if you don't change your underwear, dude. And I feel sorry I have to say this to you and sometimes Gunbir, of all people. People like me are so full of 'shyte' anyway, why even bother your kind, educated selves?

You're happy calling stuff "Audioshyte", I'm happy calling it "Audioshyte".

Here goes .."Audioshyte Audioshyte Audioshyte Audioshyte" " Cheap ****ing Audioshyte. Like no other ****ing shyte".

Happy?

And if it makes you happier, I'll agree with the stance that you two are the only guys who should and always will stand up for the brands they believe in and that everyone else out here with whatever exceptions you are allowed to make, are hollow, soul-less cocks, and that the only brands that make me 'stand up' are "Penthouse, Victoria's Secret" etc.

With due respect to my limited ability to communicate, please read the following line carefully. I think it should summarize everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autophile

Now tell me why the hell should I change the fuse to 150A
NO I WONT!
Old 22nd July 2006, 21:40   #67
Team-BHP Support

GUY'S!! ENOUGH!!
Quote:
as far as taking a camera is concerned man! i just dont know how to stop laughing i guess people still think a camera in a cell phone is to futuristic hahaha!!!!but still after being called a person with a pathetic existance and having a pycho-demented-obsessive-behaviour-syndrome i definetaly will shoot a video now with the owner himself checking out why his voltages are droping even when we keep the defeat on the hu after spending 4 damm lacs rupees

This note is not (essentially) from a moderator but from a member who can see a different picture and motive here.

To me it’s very clear that you posted those pictures to prove something. You have your views about the installer and you want to make a point.

As you rightly stated somewhere here that you’re free to express your views..but that does not mean your view should carry any special agenda like pointing fingers.

You have your views (and you should have) but you need to know where and how to apply those. Your thread to me is a simple case of bad mouthing.

You’re out to prove that here and that is not ok with TBHP Support Team.

This note is from somebody who has no clue about ICE. But he has enough ideas about human behaviours.

This thread is getting close with a very clean note: We do not like to see any more examples like this in future.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks