Team-BHP - Bass Boost???
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   In-Car Entertainment (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/)
-   -   Bass Boost??? (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/15796-bass-boost.html)

Hi all,

I have a JBL GTO 601.1 mono block amplifier. I am unaware of what is BASS BOOST?

I see a knob on the amp which says "BASS BOOST" 0 - 12db.

Kindly guide me about this feature.

it will increase the thamak

as the name suggest it wil increase the 50 hz freq in db from 0-12 in ur amp

Amit, I have heard your car. Don't use or increase your boost. Like LBM says it will further boost the bass frequencies. And the good lord knows your car doesnt need that.

ya SAM sir, i would certainly not be increasing the bass boost. I just wanted to understand the proper application of this feature..

Hey mumbai people, please suggest me some place in mumbai from where i can get the damping in my car.

SAM, u have heard my car. How much do you think it would cost me to get the damping done??

which area of the car u wanna damp.....

for damping i would consider the boot, front door, rear tray and rear door..

i think ur whole car vibrates when u increase ur volume the two 15 inches are surly doing there job perfectly......

Arey LBM bhai, i feel that he two 15" are doing the job over perfectly because last Saturday when i played the volume a little loud, the fornt Hyundai accent grill along with the rear name plate came out!!!

I think that now if the damping is not done, then after every 2 kms i have to check if my car is in one piece or not...lol

To tell you the truth, you will surely be deaf by 40. :)

But you will be happy, so it's worth it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi
To tell you the truth, you will surely be deaf by 40. :)

But you will be happy, so it's worth it.

So more woofers and more bass as he ages and he will end up with a bass factory in his car. :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by amit_sound
Arey LBM bhai, i feel that he two 15" are doing the job over perfectly because last Saturday when i played the volume a little loud, the fornt Hyundai accent grill along with the rear name plate came out!!!

I think that now if the damping is not done, then after every 2 kms i have to check if my car is in one piece or not...lol

man the damping would not stop the logos falling from the body...any ways u can check out on the 3-way speaker thread u can see some info there...

hmm... "BASS FACTORY" , does seem a good name for my car, which is currently names as "BASS MACHINE".

SAM sir, to tell you the truth, i hardly listen to the music as very high volumes in my car.
I just get satisfied by knowing that i have loads and loads of power in my boot!!

And always look forward to keep on increasing that power

Quote:

Originally Posted by amit_sound
I just get satisfied by knowing that i have loads and loads of power in my boot!!
And always look forward to keep on increasing that power

What about the Engine Vengine?

I need not worry about the engine Navin sir, because like i am cazy for ICE my brother is crazy for engine!!!