Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 14th January 2015, 16:33   #31
Senior - BHPian

Re: Need to know Car Audio Tuning in NOIDA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doge View Post
Bumping this thread again. I'm looking for a good ICE installer who can install my sub and amp which I will buy online (most probably). The wiring and other things have to be taken care of by the shop. Can anyone recommend one in Noida? If there isn't a good one, I don't mind going to Delhi.
As has been said earlier, go to Driven in East of Kailash. Very professional people and not far from Noida - straight down DND, Ashram, left from Moolchand, left for LSR and the shop is at F-7, EoK, next to metro pillar #85. It's next to a shop with a big banner that says Party Hunter. M.L. Rana is the manager - #9899330008. Before buying online check with Rana if they can source it for you and for how much. Driven may possibly be cheaper with installation thrown in.
StarScream is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st January 2015, 13:58   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarScream View Post
As has been Hunter. M.L. Rana is the manager - #9899330008. Before buying online check with Rana if they can source it for you and for how much. Driven may possibly be cheaper with installation thrown in.
I called the number up and sadly they don't stock JBLs for my 15k budget. He was suggesting rock ford which I feel would be too weak for the 15 k budget. Any other shop round here anyone?
Old 21st January 2015, 14:47   #33
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I called the number up and sadly they don't stock JBLs for my 15k budget. He was suggesting rock ford which I feel would be too weak for the 15 k budget. Any other shop round here anyone?
I'd bought JBLs from Elegant in Lajpat Nagar but that was 10 years ago.
Old 21st January 2015, 15:41   #34
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
... He was suggesting rock ford which I feel would be too weak for the 15 k budget. ...
Err ... how do you mean 'weak for the budget'? Please don't think with power numbers, if that is what you meant. RF is good, and will go as loud as any other at that price point. What you may find difficult to find out is whether the price at which it is being sold is the right price, and whether it is worth it at that price.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarScream View Post
I'd bought JBLs from Elegant in Lajpat Nagar but that was 10 years ago.
They would still be around.
DerAlte is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks