Team-BHP - Cochin goes High-Tech!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   In-Car Entertainment (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/)
-   -   Cochin goes High-Tech! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/24943-cochin-goes-high-tech-4.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steeroid (Post 466998)
I like it so much I'm dropping in today. Great work, Sam and AutoMate

Steer, ask for Savio, he's dropped in from Bombay today. Tell Savio you're a friend of mine and he'll show you around.

what is phone number at the showroom? I cant seem to locate this, and do not have a vehicle at the moment to search around?

That looks great Sam, :Cheering: congratulations. Interiors have been done wonderfully and its like an Utopia for car lover's, just perfect. Got to be the best accessories shop I have seen till now. And they have a great collection of alloys I must say.

Hmmm..... Where was this gone for some time?

Sam! It is a great thing that happened to Cochin. You can just drive to it directly from your car showroom and get everything you want to PIMP UP YOUR RIDE.
The JBL demo room and the equipment on offer is absolutely amazing and I am sure it has taken away the breath of a lot Cochinites.

Guys! The branding of the shop was still under construction till some days ago. Now it is complete and there is no way anybody will miss it unless he has a very poor eyesight.
Just keep looking at the left side of the road when coming from Vytilla and when your eyes turn into oranges, That's it! No directions need to be noted down.
If you still miss it, then please go to an opthalmologist first before anything. :rl:

Quote:

Originally Posted by speedzak (Post 468033)
Just keep looking at the left side of the road when coming from Vytilla and when your eyes turn into oranges, That's it!

:uncontrol rl:

Quote:

I was also wondering bout the same!! Sam.... atlast you posted it eh....!!

Thanks for considering our goodNsmall city for setting up such a beeeeeeeeg store with all the goodies kochities were longing for!! This is definitely one of the best done setup in kochi by a world famous brand!
Main thing I noticed is the showroom space!!! Its vast.... and all the items are neatly showcased so that the customers can go near them and access it so easily! NO!!...its not kept inside a glassed showcase!! I don't find this facility anywhere else in kochi! You can go there with all your family members and relatives and still can find space for more!!

Thatz one class effort Mr.Sam and partners.... "Wish you great success" too!!
cheers!

That is a real great store Sam! I wish everyone associated with the store all the very best! And Cochin is one cool place to have a store like this. I guess the pictures of the store are luring me to drive down to Cochin.:)

A little out of topic:

@Sam

JBL products are selling like hot cakes in Mysore. When I got my Baleno JBLyfied, I had to pester the dealer to get the specific products, but things have come a long way from there. All I can say when I look at that store and the stores in Mysore is "How I wish, how I wish you were here!". Are you listening? :p

Quote:

Just keep looking at the left side of the road when coming from Vytilla and when your eyes turn into oranges, That's it! No directions need to be noted down.
If you still miss it, then please go to an opthalmologist first before anything. :

Ok. Found them today. I was looking at the other side of vytilla junction - b/w vytilla and wytefort.

And now, to confound matters, I noticed two ``orange shops'' about 1 KM apart - Hope this is the one hear PH metals (sooooorry ... I am using public transport aka. bus which means I have view of just one side of the road at a given time at the moment hence this difficulty)

WIll -- rather, need to --go there when the vehicle is back in my hands.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi (Post 462450)
And to answer the question of Next? - Next happens in July. Which city? heh heh. Secret.

Keeping my fingers crossed on that one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BaCkSeAtDrIVeR (Post 468838)
And now, to confound matters, I noticed two ``orange shops'' about 1 KM apart - Hope this is the one hear PH metals (sooooorry ... I am using public transport aka. bus which means I have view of just one side of the road at a given time at the moment hence this difficulty)

WIll -- rather, need to --go there when the vehicle is back in my hands.

You really are living up to your nick, mr. backseatdriver. cheers. LOL:)

Ishaan and I visited the JBL Shop today and spent some time there (and some money). Saw bits and pieces of some movies in the 'theatre' while they were fitting my Pioneer Steering Mounted Remote, too. Sorry, no JBL purchases - the stuff in the shop makes you drool !

Some pics:

Nice, very very clear pictures. I hope you enjoyed yourself Steer. Do you think the store is of the standard of stores you see in the UAE?
Must feel nice to see a store like this in your hometown.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi (Post 469758)
Nice, very very clear pictures. I hope you enjoyed yourself Steer. Do you think the store is of the standard of stores you see in the UAE?
Must feel nice to see a store like this in your hometown.

Must commend you guys on this - this store is definitely of intl. standards. The good thing is that he has almost everything IN STOCK (I dont know much about ICE, but Ishaan tried his bestest to ask him for stuff that he thought they wouldnt have) - in the UAE you order some stuff and wait a day for it, especially the high end stuff.

PS: I was really impressed by the looks of that Pioneer Active Sub with twin "exhausts". Reminds me of my bike!

PPS: Your theatre uses PIONEER amps - a whole stack of them!!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steeroid (Post 469763)
PPS: Your theatre uses PIONEER amps - a whole stack of them!!!!

Yes, We distribute Pioneer home audio amplifiers and DVD players as well. Offered as an cheaper option to harman/kardon, for those on a tighter budget.

Thanks for the kind words and compliments. Means a lot, coming from you, especially since you have Dubai as a point of reference.

Was looking for a store address? Would liked to have seen one in the first post. Is this somewhere near Pitstop on the Edappally-Vytilla bypass?

sAP

Any discounts for Bhp-ians??? :p

Will have to check out the store next time i visit cochin.