Team-BHP - Cochin goes High-Tech!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   In-Car Entertainment (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/)
-   -   Cochin goes High-Tech! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/24943-cochin-goes-high-tech.html)

When I told people we were starting a store in Cochin, they looked at me incredulously.
"Cochin has nothing like that, you know" I was told. Why?

Kerala people are educated, well travelled, well employed and love their cars. What other sign are we waiting for?

Pure ecstacy for a car accessory lover. I'll show you the pictures now.

A look around the ground floor

Now the upstairs:

The upstairs is a car accessories and audio place, good by any international standards - this one applies to all of Team-BHP.

There's lots more, as you'll see.

Later in the day, I was joined by a few Members, who took a break from their busy schedules to be there, guys, thanks for coming.

First was Hydrashok, who looked like he was in shock.

All the world is a stage and Hydrashok is completely, The King of Audio.

Later we were joined by Excitable child Nikkibike and our very own resident, Speedzak.

A couple of home theatre demos later, everyone was pleased as a punch. Anytime any of you Cochin boys want to watch a movie in style, drop me an email and I'll arrange your own private theatre.

I hope you like the store, please do post your comments, both ICE and Non ICE guys (since there's eye-candy for others too)

Wow..!!
Looks like a state of the art showroom..! What's the name of showroom?
Never seen so many HR alloys stocked at one place....I can see Lenso too

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi (Post 459830)
A couple of home theatre demos later, everyone was pleased as a punch. Anytime any of you Cochin boys want to watch a movie in style, drop me a PM and I'll arrange your own private theatre.

Really..!!!! Hope it doesn't end up as an unread msg for a long time...:)

wow that looks incredible, one stop shop for almost all auto accessories.
nice i like it, hopefully can check it out soon.

dont tell me shoes have to be taken off before entering the store?

Wow Thanks for bringing such a BIG setup to Kerala Sam Bro.Really Kerala lacked a Good ICE shop.Next time i passby Ernakulam will pay a visit for sure as am thinking of an ICE upgrade too :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by kpzen (Post 459846)
Really..!!!! Hope it doesn't end up as an unread msg for a long time...:)

haha kevin prasad, already edited and changed to email. Sorry man, I'm terrible with PM. Thanks for the kind words and god bless Freedabad.

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheap_deal (Post 459852)
dont tell me shoes have to be taken off before entering the store?

Arrey no man, it was the inauguration morning na?? That's why. Not on a regular basis lol.

Quote:

Originally Posted by kpzen (Post 459846)
Never seen so many HR alloys stocked at one place....I can see Lenso too

This Sam is slowly moving over to the other side, for all he cribs about engine-vengine types.

That store has more wheels than speakerslol:

Yumm, we sure could do with such stores around the country for us car buffs.. the way to go.

Here's another picture from the upstairs section that you boys can appreciate

Sam.!
Whats the dealers name?

Off topic:
I've pm'd to earlier for no reply. Please answer it here..
Is there an authorised dealer in Faridabad..? Saral Auto Accessories here claims to be an Authorised JBL dealer here..

Arrey well done Sam baba. Very nice. I is liking it :)

Congrats Sam :) and WOW !! Awesome showroom. Very neat design of the racks (dont get me wrong here) sort of spaceship pods for the here and there.

Is this a JBL Owned and Operated store or a Franchise ( pardon my ignorance)

Also, I see some other car audio brands for demo Kenwood, pioneer and Sony. Are they also sold or to show which is the best ;) Hu's also sold here? which ones?

wooow, looks terrific. one real super store for car buffs....

sam, is there anything in pipeline for chennai??

Awesome Sam!
When are u branching out to Calcutta? :)
I think we fit into all the categories as per your first post... well, most of us are educated :P

But in all seriousness, pls keep us in mind!

Wheels, K&N and Pioneer in a JBL store? Why I even spy some XPLODing stuff.