Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th July 2007, 18:25   #16
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by niv26 View Post
I thought the order would be:
JBL > Pioneer > Blaupunkt > Sony..
If you ask me, I find all all of them too bright to listen to. Why not listen to any 2 of these. I am sure your ears will hear differences. Best is to take your own CDs. CDs you are very familair with. Preferably originals.

In fact I find less bright speakers like Infinity too bright too and had to tone down the 6010 HF down a notch. Sam (whose company represents JBL and Infinity) tells me that the 6020 now has the less bright tuning that I prefer. I have not had time for a critical comparision.
Old 8th July 2007, 12:43   #17
BHPian

I am in Hyd currently.... was in IMAX yesterday.. and saw a showroom for JBL (home and ICE).. the store also stores Infinity, Denon and yes seems to be a good store to fulfill ICE needs for the Hyderabadi's....
Old 12th July 2007, 22:13   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by invincible7 View Post
I am in Hyd currently.... was in IMAX yesterday.. and saw a showroom for JBL (home and ICE).. the store also stores Infinity, Denon and yes seems to be a good store to fulfill ICE needs for the Hyderabadi's....
Thanks man. This is really I am looking for. Where can I find a reliable genuine speakers, I don't mind paying extra bucks.

I will check it up.
Old 12th July 2007, 22:31   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by invincible7 View Post
Thanks man, I will check it up. This is what I am really looking for.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks