Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 31st July 2007, 10:17   #16
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
Sir, have you had some first hand experience with the same?
Rags, Der Alte is from "My Generation". If his travails have mimicked mine I am sure he would some minimum experience with mind altering chemicals.

When babies are small (2-6 months) do you notice how tthey put everything in their mouths. In the 60s we were like babies. Any substance would be greeted with a "how would that taste" curiosity.
Old 31st July 2007, 12:57   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
Sir, have you had some first hand experience with the same?
Quote:
Originally Posted by navin View Post
Rags, Der Alte is from "My Generation". If his travails have mimicked mine I am sure he would some minimum experience with mind altering chemicals.
When babies are small (2-6 months) do you notice how tthey put everything in their mouths. In the 60s we were like babies. Any substance would be greeted with a "how would that taste" curiosity.
heh heh heh!

BUT, dopamine (Dopamine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia; don't confuse with "dope") is actually produced in small quantities in the brain when excited - commonly as a reaction to pleasure/reward stimuli. Pleasure-seeking is a behaviour learnt from infancy - dopamine is the vehicle - and we spend the rest of our lives in search of dopamine-inducing situations.

That's how there is pleasure in "buying" - however illogical / irrational the decision might be. To each his/her own, you never know!!!
Old 1st August 2007, 13:52   #18
BHPian

Hi,
Posting for the first time. Anyway, I'm also facing the same problem: Both the front speakers in my WagonR sometimes stop working, mostly at lower volume, when I crank-up the volume a little bit, they start playing again.
My ICE setup: HU: Sony GT 560; Front speakers: JBL CS-2104 (in dashboard); Rear: JBL GTO-937 (rear parcel tray)
Will try to locate any possible loose connections...but I suspect whether it could be becoz of HU activating the cut-off for front speakers (maybe due to overload/ or thermal protection) ??? ... just a guess...any advice?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks