Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th July 2007, 16:45   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by navin View Post
thsi si why we did not worry. amp repairs for the failure you had is not diffcult. probably cost you under 1K.
i thought, after the repair the wont have the same output. i have had a bad experience before with my 414 pio. it cost me 350 bucks thats it. the repair guy is quite good and cheap too.

i have had a really bad week. first my sony dvd+amp(HT in a box) conked then my laptop charger and now the amp.

everything has been repaired and working fine thanks god. the dvd and the charger conked due to power fluctuations. This was my fifth laptop charger lol. i bought 3 originals and after spending so much i decided to buy the chinese charger which costs 1k. they are much better. lol

cheers
clip

deralte,

no i wasn't in the car till 230. :-) my in-laws were here from pondicherry so was having drinks with my FIL and BIL. lol

i could see fire and smoke in my amp so i immediately disconnected the power cables. maybe that saved my amp(and my car).

cheers
clip

p.s. - whats the insulation plate made of? aluminium? ill have to replace it asap. what to do? its not available here.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks