Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 27th September 2007, 16:44   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gill View Post
I am also planning to buy HU from US!!!
Can any memebr who has bought hu from us clarify this??
Fatal what's ur say on this??
Pankaj where ru???

To tell you the truth, I didn't know abt incompatibility between US HUs and Indian FM Stations...yogi here PMed and brought this to my knowledge. Dint really bug me much as I dont listen to FM.

Cant say for sure but if one Alpine HU supports this, I am sure others will too. but then, thats just my $0.02!
Old 27th September 2007, 23:28   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by FATAL3RROR View Post
To tell you the truth, I didn't know abt incompatibility between US HUs and Indian FM Stations...yogi here PMed and brought this to my knowledge. Dint really bug me much as I dont listen to FM.

Cant say for sure but if one Alpine HU supports this, I am sure others will too. but then, thats just my $0.02!

FM is not goanna work in india if you buy the HU from US. The bandwidth there and here are different.. That is the reason most of the brands have different versions for US and india... If you check in pioneer series you'l see the difference... not sure about alpine tho... Do check with the technical support dept before you spend money...

FM was the only reason that i never bought HU from US...
Old 28th September 2007, 09:22   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~~VinZ~~ View Post
FM is not goanna work in india if you buy the HU from US. The bandwidth there and here are different.. That is the reason most of the brands have different versions for US and india... If you check in pioneer series you'l see the difference... not sure about alpine tho... Do check with the technical support dept before you spend money...

FM was the only reason that i never bought HU from US...
they have different model # because they cater to different mkts.

one can also refer to a manual else rather than asking questions like will it work in india/europe? better option would be to ask, does this HU reads odd or even frequencies by default and is there is a way where i can switch from even to odd or vice versa?

Last edited by panky12345 : 28th September 2007 at 09:24.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks