Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th November 2007, 04:51   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by san_pandey View Post
I personally like rear parcel trayvirgin
This is getting curiouser and curiouser. Ye Pandey-ji kya bolne ko mangta hai re baba?
Old 9th November 2007, 05:18   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by san_pandey View Post
I personally like rear parcel trayvirgin
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerAlte View Post
This is getting curiouser and curiouser. Ye Pandey-ji kya bolne ko mangta hai re baba?

Simple, he's just saying he likes virgins on his rear parcel tray!! And that's a good thing but don't know how the parcel tray holds the virgin's weight though!
Old 9th November 2007, 12:44   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
Simple, he's just saying he likes virgins on his rear parcel tray!! And that's a good thing but don't know how the parcel tray holds the virgin's weight though!
Oho, aisa kya! Then he uill be betar off going bhoom bhoom with a obhal bharjan on the rear parshel tray - more bhoom par iunit weight than a sharcular bharjan.

And if he like to sheet on rear tray along uith afore-mentioned bharjin, then he maasht do ishteel reinphorshment ob tha tray. He also maasht damp the tray and mounting so that no noise is made when he bhaibrate and go up and down (tray).
Old 12th November 2007, 19:12   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Oho, aisa kya! Then he uill be betar off going bhoom bhoom with a obhal bharjan on the rear parshel tray - more bhoom par iunit weight than a sharcular bharjan.

And if he like to sheet on rear tray along uith afore-mentioned bharjin, then he maasht do ishteel reinphorshment ob tha tray. He also maasht damp the tray and mounting so that no noise is made when he bhaibrate and go up and down (tray).
It took me a good 15 mins to figure everything out, and now I've fallen off my tray with laughter.
Old 12th November 2007, 19:20   #20
BHPian

Quote:

this is hilarious!! absolutely amazingly put. heheheehehe.
Old 12th November 2007, 21:24   #21
Senior - BHPian

Quote:

That was just Hillarious!
Old 12th November 2007, 23:48   #22
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
And that's a good thing but don't know how the parcel tray holds the virgin's weight though!
you have been watching the blaupunkt advert too many times.
Old 19th November 2007, 18:48   #23
BHPian

ICE setup for Stile

I've got delivery of the car. Dealer has fitted Sony Xplod GTO460US HU and 4" Sony Co-axials front speakers.

I would like to shift these 4" to the back and fit some nice-sounding speakers at the front. I checked out Philips Component speakers (don't remember the model no#) and only then got to know that Compos come with tweeters.

Now, I don't want anything to be fitted in any other locations other than the stock ones provided - i.e in the front doors and rear slots provided. So I'm thinking I'll go for some normal speakers. Then I got to see another pair of Philips speakers which had tweeter mounted on top of the speaker (speaker had a blue cone). There was a similar model in Sony but Philips sounded better.

I'm thinking of fitting these Philips speakers (6") at the front and shift the 'muft' 4" Sony to the rear. Will it be a good idea? Please suggest any other brand/model of speakers which can go in the stock locations on the front door of my Palio.
Old 19th November 2007, 23:50   #24
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by prashkul View Post
I've got delivery of the car. Dealer has fitted Sony Xplod GTO460US HU and 4" Sony Co-axials front speakers.

I would like to shift these 4" to the back and fit some nice-sounding speakers at the front. I checked out Philips Component speakers (don't remember the model no#) and only then got to know that Compos come with tweeters.

Now, I don't want anything to be fitted in any other locations other than the stock ones provided - i.e in the front doors and rear slots provided. So I'm thinking I'll go for some normal speakers. Then I got to see another pair of Philips speakers which had tweeter mounted on top of the speaker (speaker had a blue cone). There was a similar model in Sony but Philips sounded better.

I'm thinking of fitting these Philips speakers (6") at the front and shift the 'muft' 4" Sony to the rear. Will it be a good idea? Please suggest any other brand/model of speakers which can go in the stock locations on the front door of my Palio.
the range philips has in india is really CHEAP. there is absolutely no sense in replacing sony with philips. i think the dealer is LOOTING you with no MRP on them and making a KILLING if such is the case. official line up of philips has only basic economy versions. if you want to upgrade from sony co-axials, then go for Hertz, Boston, Polk, JBL... components.

a better idea would be to shift sony co-axials in the rear, and get a pair of sony components in the front. and a pre-amplified base tube/box. or get a 4 channel amp, get 2 channels to drive the front components, bridge two to drive a sub in the rear, and let yr sony co-axials run from the HU direct to fill in.
Old 20th November 2007, 10:39   #25
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by montyguru View Post
the range philips has in india is really CHEAP. there is absolutely no sense in replacing sony with philips.
agreed but the philips coax I have heard are still less harsh than the Sony Xplods. I think with a couple of coats of PVA they can sound decent.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks