Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   In-Car Entertainment (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/)
-   -   New HU (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/30994-new-hu.html)

panky12345 6th November 2007 14:57

New HU
 
i went to my car accesory dealer where i saw this "terrific" HU :D , perfect 1 din size, plays only FM, and a surprisingly loud volume.... throw in a pair of desi speakers and all set for tara ra ra.

Great for people on a very very very tight budget who just want some muzhic in their car (<500-600)

Cost : Rs. 180 only

Some pics:












gbpscars 6th November 2007 15:17

yes, saw something similar on a few mumbai cabbies.

not the other puny one, a predecessor, but i mean the one that is sized to 1-DIN. yes. suits them cabbies.

esteem_lover 6th November 2007 15:55

Man, that's a simple FM radio that is very popular with truckers, low cost cabs, autos, tea shops, tyre puncture shops, petty shops etc etc.

Also comes with a one day working warranty :)

JayD 6th November 2007 16:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by gbpscars (Post 618564)
yes, saw something similar on a few mumbai cabbies.

not the other puny one, a predecessor, but i mean the one that is sized to 1-DIN. yes. suits them cabbies.

Yah! thet model is called TERRIBLE!!! :uncontrol

dr chill 6th November 2007 16:12

saw one with integrated speakers (2) for that real tara ra ra effect hahahaha

faithless_1984 6th November 2007 16:53

Oho panky ji you should have gone for this HU not the 7950. :p

panky12345 6th November 2007 16:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by faithless_1984 (Post 618668)
Oho panky ji you should have gone for this HU not the 7950. :p

naah re, i've left this option for people like you, who are on a tight budget and still want muzhic. lol:

waise bhi FM doesnt air chamkila, so no use for me!!

faithless_1984 6th November 2007 17:10

Quote:

naah re, i've left this option for people like you, who are on a tight budget and still want muzhic.
Ab what to do na ,i dont have best friends who are audio gurus to discount bhi nai milta. :p lol:
Just kidding.

Plus i like the sound of my cars exhaust better.!


Mods - sorry for going OT.

vebmetal 6th November 2007 17:11

While this product might be really cheap and tacky (and laugh-worthy :) ), it did make me think that if some credible brand marketed a HU with only FM and an Aux-In and/or iPod connectivity, it would suit the needs of a HUGE chunk of people.

panky12345 6th November 2007 17:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by faithless_1984 (Post 618691)
Ab what to do na ,i dont have best friends who are audio gurus to discount bhi nai milta.

nope, you have under-estimated yourself my dear friend, you have lots of friends who are self-proclaimed gurus!! lol: and yes, they can offer BIG discounts.

Sam Kapasi 6th November 2007 17:26

I think for 180bucks, this is indeed a super thing to purchase for Taxis and Autos. And some channels like 104 are quite listenable too.

I'm not laughing at it.

low_bass_makker 6th November 2007 17:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by faithless_1984 (Post 618668)
Oho panky ji you should have gone for this HU not the 7950. :p

I think this is a kinda rude on your part. Panky just post what he found and what to share with everyone.

Mods - sorry for going OT.

faithless_1984 6th November 2007 17:35

Quote:

nope, you have under-estimated yourself my dear friend, you have lots of friends who are self-proclaimed gurus!! and yes, they can offer BIG discounts.
Oho sir then to i should have had i nice ICE setup like You have na ,but you can see in my gallery ki nai hai.


Anyways I guess we should stop before the mods get angry.

LBM - Arre it was just a joke ,he could have said himself that he felt bad i would have apologized.
Chalo My bad.

panky12345 6th November 2007 17:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi (Post 618714)
I think for 180bucks, this is indeed a super thing to purchase for Taxis and Autos. And some channels like 104 are quite listenable too.

I'm not laughing at it.

I hope you are not refering to Indicas here. :uncontrol

panky12345 6th November 2007 17:38

Sorry for the double post.

Requesting mods to delete.


All times are GMT +5.5. The time now is 05:48.