Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 15th December 2007, 02:26   #16
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous View Post
Ok. Got it back and paid 700 Rs. for I.C. too high but didn't say anything as it was repaired by Driven and I trust them completely. It worked for almost 20 days and again the same problem has surfaced. Sounds like issue with the wiring or something else?
Wrong decision taken anonymous. You should have sold your HU as is where is and bought a new entry level HU. Which you will still have to do soon anyways. Don't spend any more money on this HU, especially as a new one costs like 4K only.

You are not wrong though to trust Driven, but I must clarify neither the manager nor the installers are in any way qualified to tell you what was wrong with your HU. They would have sent it out to a service center and were merely repeating whatever they were told by the engineer/technician there.

Sell the HU, get Rana to give you a good discount on the new HU, and end your troubles.
Old 15th December 2007, 10:11   #17
BHPian

I have a pio, I am forgetting the number cuz my HU is 10 yrs old. Bought it in 99' . I have successfully been running 2 oval rear speakers 2 front 4" spks and 2 pioneer dome tweaters directly from the HU without any amp. In those days I used to listen to very loud music, but till date I have not had any issues with the HU as mentioned.

I am sure like other people said it is a faulty HU and not what the mech mentioned.

Cheers,
Shrey
Old 17th December 2007, 13:27   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunbir View Post
Wrong decision taken anonymous. You should have sold your HU as is where is and bought a new entry level HU. Which you will still have to do soon anyways. Don't spend any more money on this HU, especially as a new one costs like 4K only.

You are not wrong though to trust Driven, but I must clarify neither the manager nor the installers are in any way qualified to tell you what was wrong with your HU. They would have sent it out to a service center and were merely repeating whatever they were told by the engineer/technician there.

Sell the HU, get Rana to give you a good discount on the new HU, and end your troubles.
Ok. So the right decision has been made. I have bought Blua Bahamas MP46 HU.
Old 17th December 2007, 15:39   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous View Post
Ok. So the right decision has been made. I have bought Blua Bahamas MP46 HU.
Congrats. Enjoy the music. Do let us know how the sound has changed (if at all you feel) from the Pioneer combination.
Old 20th December 2007, 20:26   #20
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunbir View Post
Congrats. Enjoy the music. Do let us know how the sound has changed (if at all you feel) from the Pioneer combination.
So today I finally got MP46 installed and also changed the speaker wiring to audison and there was a major change in sound. Its now more crispy and clear but the bad thing about this is that its now forcing me to get an amp and rear speakers changed.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks