Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th November 2007, 17:08   #16
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by zucchero View Post
@dls costs more then hertz so i think they sound better.
sorry bro,i think this is not the right way to judge the performance.i hope you have heard both the brands.
hey bro, i didnt say that they cost more than hertz so they would sound better. i said " i hope they sound well too".i didn't say DLS should sound better than hertz as they are expensive. i have heard hertz speakers in action and they are fantastic. i havent heard DLS speakers, so i made an assumption that they are even more expensive than hertz, "so they should sound well too, not better or worse than hertz ". you got it all wrong mate.

Last edited by sanchits : 28th November 2007 at 17:13.
Old 28th November 2007, 22:59   #17
BANNED

after buying this stuff from dubai, i think it is the best place to buy ICE equipment, as the stuff is mostly genuine with bill and warrany and so damn cheap. even all the premium brands like jl audio, DLS, hertz, audison, mb quart, boston are damn cheap. in india the prices are 3 times for these brands. the customs,taxes, duties charged in india are more than the price of the product itself.
i wasn't charged any duty at the airport as we get some allowance under our ticket which allows us to get electronics which do not cost more than the allowance. so you should always have a bill of the electronics with you to show the cost of the electronics. if the cost of the eectronics exceed the allowance then you are charged duty accordingly.
Old 29th November 2007, 10:44   #18
BHPian

or else you can send these items by door to door parcel service which would cost @ 10/- per kg for electronics and takes 10-12 days for delivery. no worries of customs hassles and baggage allowances.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks