Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th January 2008, 17:46   #61
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by low_bass_makker View Post
Very soon we will be seeing a thread of clip ->

DIY Mixer (food or sound you decide)
Completely uncalled for, LBM. Completely uncalled for.

No use indulging in useless mud slinging. What you get in return is the same thing (often multiplied)
So why bother initiating, my friend?

I have PMed clip urging him NOT to respond in case of another bait. Will appreciate in case you follow suite also.

Thank You for your time.
Old 4th January 2008, 18:19   #62
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarySkulls View Post

No use indulging in useless mud slinging. What you get in return is the same thing (often multiplied)

I have PMed clip urging him NOT to respond in case of another bait. Will appreciate in case you follow suite also.

Thank You for your time.
i think we should put an end to it ss. don't you think its getting too much out of control? i don't want this forum to turn into a mud slinging competition. i love this forum and would like to be a part of it forever. so from now, no comments from my side. and i would appreciate the same from him. if he has a problem, he can pm me. i will if i have a problem.

and last but not the least. i apologize for my comments to everyone here. im really sorry and this wont happen again.

lets not go OT now.

Gill,

have you decided on something? what are your plans?

im gonna buy the 9887 this month i guess. maybe when i go to the expo. how is your HU performing?
Old 4th January 2008, 18:28   #63
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarySkulls View Post
Thank You for your time.
Thank you my friend. I was not mudslinging and you can see from all my post I was just correct clip and sharing info. If you think I am doing mudslinging I am really sorry. I did not knew correcting some one is called mudslinging.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clipto333 View Post
i think we should put an end to it ss. don't you think its getting too much out of control? i don't want this forum to turn into a mud slinging competition. i love this forum and would like to be a part of it forever. so from now, no comments from my side. and i would appreciate the same from him. if he has a problem, he can pm me. i will if i have a problem.
and last but not the least. i apologize for my comments to everyone here. im really sorry and this wont happen again.
I think now you understand. I do not have any problem with anyone. I was only correcting you If you think correct you is a bad thing I will not do it again sorry man If I wasted your time.
Old 4th January 2008, 20:49   #64
BHPian

Quote:
I think now you understand. I do not have any problem with anyone. I was only correcting you If you think correct you is a bad thing I will not do it again sorry man If I wasted your time.

lbm,

did you mean to correct me with your post(diy mixer)?

i would never have any problem with being corrected by you or anyone else. im a human and i can make mistakes. im here to learn.

and there is no need to say sorry please. and for my time being wasted, i have all the time in my life for this forum and its members.

please, now lets just cut it and get back to discussing audio.

cheers
clip
Old 5th January 2008, 11:57   #65
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Very soon we will be seeing a thread of clip -> DIY Mixer (food or sound you decide)
Clip's enthusiasim to DIY should be encouraged.
Old 5th January 2008, 12:17   #66
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
did you mean to correct me with your post(diy mixer)?
I was encouraging you for your DIY spirit that I think is fair enough. See Navin Ji is also with me on this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by navin View Post
Clip's enthusiasm to DIY should be encouraged.
Old 5th January 2008, 14:52   #67
BHPian

clip, the HU is going great,but the time alignement needs lot of pateince and a great set of ears!Somebody changed the settings accidently,it took me 45 mins to set the right delays,as deemed ok-ok by me.
I am going active that's for sure,4 channel amp is almost decided still looking for Sub amp options.
Rear fills might not be used as i am trying my best to get used to fronts only these days!Let's see.
But before going active,would lsiten to an active setup!and see is it worth enough difference to take the pain of active setup!I have been reading little bit about active setup these days,crossover points and slopes are not an easy thing to setup!
Old 5th January 2008, 15:09   #68
BHPian

Quote:
so you are an astrologer right(imagining lbm sitting on a foot path with a parrot)
Quote:
Nahi yaar I cannot not do that as I am not DIY astrologer.
LBM can you shed some light on ....?Never heared it before.

Quote:
I was encouraging you for your DIY spirit that I think is fair enough. See Navin Ji is also with me on this.
LBM bai ji most of time words says it all,
You are one of the senior most member on this forum,with exceptional wisdom in ICE,I always expect you to conduct accordingly,most of the time you do but sometimes..

All apologies if i crossed my limits as a forum member!
Lbm bai ji ,plz don't think ki i wrote all this cause of clip or something like that,i just wrote what i felt like saying!
Let's continue with a healthy discussion so that i can learn little bit about this!

Cheers!
Old 5th January 2008, 15:19   #69
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gill View Post
All apologies if i crossed my limits as a forum member!
Lbm bai ji ,plz don't think ki i wrote all this cause of clip or something like that,i just wrote what i felt like saying!
Let's continue with a healthy discussion so that i can learn little bit about this!

Cheers!

My apologies Gill Sahib.

If you wanna listen to a active setup mine is ready for your service. So are you coming for the 11th meat ?
Old 5th January 2008, 16:00   #70
BHPian

LBM Bai ji,will love to listen your setup!I won't be able to show-up on 11 meet!
Anyways can you throw some light on BEFORE-AFTER of going active,how it sounds,tunning n all!

Last edited by Gill : 5th January 2008 at 16:01.
Old 5th January 2008, 18:16   #71
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
I am going active that's for sure,
But before going active,would lsiten to an active setup!and see is it worth enough difference to take the pain of active setup!
I missed asking this question. I should have done it on the first page of this thread itself. Anyway, WHY do you want to go active in the first place?
Old 5th January 2008, 19:45   #72
JPL
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bass&Trouble View Post
I missed asking this question. I should have done it on the first page of this thread itself. Anyway, WHY do you want to go active in the first place?
B&T btw how does rock sound on a active setup? please if you could try to describe your experience
Old 5th January 2008, 19:57   #73
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPL View Post
B&T btw how does rock sound on a active setup? please if you could try to describe your experience
Usually people do not go active or passive with the idea of making the system more suitable for rock, trance or any particular genre of music. Thats why I asked Gill sir why he wants to go active in the first place. Anyway, more later. Gotta go home now.
Old 6th January 2008, 01:09   #74
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
LBM Bai ji,will love to listen your setup!I won't be able to show-up on 11 meet!
Anyways can you throw some light on BEFORE-AFTER of going active,how it sounds,tunning n all!
So you will be there after that. Would love to meet you after that also.

I would suggest to remain passive. Active are for those who want to experiment every day which I do.

Going active has it benefits but it involves lots of money also. I can adjust the levels, slopes, Cut-off freqs to suit my tastes. and to extract full from my setup.

If one has used a active setup he cannot return to a Passive setup.
Old 6th January 2008, 01:26   #75
BHPian

Ajay bhai,it's more of experimentation,so as to make things better.I bought HU cause of this only.It's not like,ki i don't like passive setup.I have no idea what so ever about the Freq crossovers and slopes.Moreover i haven't yet heard active setup,so my call is totally based on need for experimentation.If it woks well then great,otherwise will fall back to my current set-up!

Cheers!

Last edited by Gill : 6th January 2008 at 01:30.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks