Team-BHP - Skoda RS ICE - Re-Done: Carbon + Steg + Ground Zero + Stinger + Optima
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   In-Car Entertainment (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/)
-   -   Skoda RS ICE - Re-Done: Carbon + Steg + Ground Zero + Stinger + Optima (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/37609-skoda-rs-ice-re-done-carbon-steg-ground-zero-stinger-optima-8.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by NC
Power to weight ratio also matters na , Nitrous anna

May God bless you with a BIG MOMMA gf.

Ajay,Shhh!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bass&Trouble (Post 793513)
Lol. I think he bought his Safari to even out that matter. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitrous (Post 793542)

Ajay,Shhh!

Aaaah Nitrous anna. You got a Safari and did not tell us. Congrats and a new thread is due. Pssst what ICE are you putting in it?

Quote:

Thank you but I am already commited ! :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by BHAGWAN (Post 793131)
17" OZ - Grand Tourismo + Goodyear FSD 3 tyres 225/24/17 [I think]

B - Nice choice with the wheels but poor tyres though! And it should read as Goodyear GSD3 225/45 R17!! :)

Quote:

So you want NC to be dating Martin Lawrence in drag?? :p

Quote:

Originally Posted by vid6639 (Post 793178)
Navinji has a chauffeur for his RS. lol.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BHAGWAN (Post 793197)
Difficult to believe !

Yes I am chauffered but the reason I got the RS was as follows.

The Honda Accord would not fit in my garage, the Corolla did not inspire me, The Civic and Embera were not yet out at the time.

My wife really freaks if I drive fast. So I rarely drive the car when she is in it. But on the occasion I am driving and alone I drive it resonably hard. Not 5000+ rpm hard (becuase the engine noise distracts me from the music) though.

I would consider myself to be a decent driver. I used to be better, my reactions faster and used more often, but I can still read the racing line of the roads I use pretty well.

Quote:

Originally Posted by iraghava (Post 793707)
B - Nice choice with the wheels but poor tyres though! And it should read as Goodyear GSD3 225/45 R17!! :) :p

You are correct;
The GSD 3 is not the best !!!

I prefer the Dunlop SP Sport Max [I use that in my Swift - also 17"] - Good Tyre !!
My favourite is the 'noisy' Bridgestone - Pole Positions & 2nd preferance is Michelin Pilot Sport.

I used to like the older GSD2's [many many years back - Lancer] but, the 3's are not in the same league. Got them 'cheap' so I installed them.

Quote:

Originally Posted by navin (Post 793777)
But on the occasion I am driving and alone I drive it resonably hard. Not 5000+ rpm hard (becuase the engine noise distracts me from the music) though.
I would consider myself to be a decent driver. I used to be better,.

Now I know how you get 7 +
I am sure you must be a great driver - back in the days - Contessa - Modified etc. Learnt to drive with DDC [double de clutch] et all !!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by iraghava (Post 793707)
B - Nice choice with the wheels but poor tyres though! And it should read as Goodyear GSD3 225/45 R17!! :)
:p

The OZ Rims & Goodyear Tyres

Kindly observe 2 things;;

A] Colour of the Rim
B] The clearance between the rim + tyre & fender / body

Some more snaps;

I re installed the front right door.

Some snaps :-

Quote:

Originally Posted by normally_crazy (Post 793345)
Power to weight ratio also matters na , Nitrous anna :D

lol:
I am in the same boat, you are not alone Nitrous. Nitrous bought a Safari and nobody here knows about it?

Quote:

Originally Posted by BHAGWAN (Post 793999)
Kindly observe 2 things;;

A] Colour of the Rim
B] The clearance between the rim + tyre & fender / body

The rims look very nice B but one question, why are two bolts missing on your car's rear wheel?

Quote:

Originally Posted by iraghava (Post 810375)
The rims look very nice B but one question, why are two bolts missing on your car's rear wheel?

Only the bolt coervs are missing. Skoda has a habit of loosing these covers at every service. Maybe it is their way of keeping track of the number of services the car has had. I am still fighting (it's been over a year) for the one they lost on my car.

Now;
Except for my HU Change;
All seems to be done.

Will wait for an Eclipse 7200.
If I cannot get it, then Alpine 9887 it shall have to be.

Am travelling for a bit, will have it done upon my return.

What is cost of the whole system?