Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st February 2010, 01:29   #16
Distinguished - BHPian

My company now also distributes Scosche car products in India. Yes, cables and mounting kits and the whole shebang. http://www.scosche.com

And yes, I'm doing the brand building

Cheers,
Sam
Old 24th February 2010, 22:40   #17
BHPian

Hi

I work for AqTronics Technologies Pvt Ltd and we distribute AC Ryan in India .

I understand all rules and regulation of TBHP and have no intention of promoting / advertising these brands. My association with any of the above brands shall not affect my working on this forum. I have always been impartial and shall continue to be so. I hope my posts are taken for what they are, honest opinions based on my own experience.
Old 19th March 2010, 22:54   #18
BHPian

still searching for the perfect wife, got the subs in the meanwhile!!

hi all,

have been really busy and offline since quite some time. some of the old timers in ICE at t-bhp might know me... having given my weekends over a couple of years tinkering car audio, am now pleased to announce our association with Scott Atwell, a renowned engineer associated with many leading brands over his career in the industry. Scott has been kind enough to show interest in the Indian Market.

Having made subwoofers under Fi brand over last few years, they have now launched Ascendant Audio this year at CES' 10 in a big way. A signature line - SMD (Steave Meade Designs) will now make its way in India. For those crazy about bass, SMD needs no introduction.

montyguru

Monty - I have edited your post to make it more readable and in line with TBHP policies. Navin.

Last edited by navin : 30th March 2010 at 09:53.
Old 14th May 2010, 23:39   #19
BHPian

I am the official distributor for :-

Kicker
MTX
Auditor
Focal
Morel
Streetwires
Dynamat

And some other branded car accessories like HIDs,Rain Visors and Genuine Leather Seat covers.

Also run a Leather Seat Retail shop Called Vanquish and a Audio Installation Shop Called Galaxy.

Last edited by Rehaan : 15th May 2010 at 16:24. Reason: Editing post in keeping with the declaration thread's format.
Old 19th June 2010, 01:11   #20
Senior - BHPian

Hi,

I am currently running "Sound Factor ***pro car sound installations" in Mira-Road(Thane).

Services we offer:

Custom car audio setups and boot layouts
Complete ICE Technical problem solving
ICE upgrades + Re-installs/wiring
Custom Fibreglassing & MDF wood work (Matte/ Leather/ Cloth/ Paintjob)
Electrical works for Headlights/Horn
Performance meters Installations
OE Audio integration with aftermarket audio components
ICE Tuning & Setting.

The products we are affiliated with:
ICE Performance:JBL/ Infinity/ Scosche/ Ground Zero/ Illusion Audio/ Earthquake/Kicker / MTX/ Focal/ Auditor/ Morel/ PowerBass/ M.A.Audio/ Monster/ Noisekill Damping.

Accessorize: Garware Sun Control Film/ Stanley-Ovion-Haiton-Trust Leather seat covers/ and basic stuff.

Ramie

Last edited by ramie2400 : 19th June 2010 at 01:12.
Old 4th August 2010, 22:53   #21

Hi guyz, Iam associated with D&M Holdings Inc in which I handle Business Development of Boston Automotive ICE products in India. Due to this association I am getting more and more passionate of this business and ofcourse I have fallen is love with BA products which performs more than what it talks. So I would be a very much biased towards my baby..
Old 30th December 2010, 19:33   #22
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by montyguru View Post
hi all,

have been really busy and offline since quite some time. some of the old timers in ICE at t-bhp might know me... having given my weekends over a couple of years tinkering car audio, am now pleased to announce our association with Scott Atwell, a renowned engineer associated with many leading brands over his career in the industry. Scott has been kind enough to show interest in the Indian Market.

Having made subwoofers under Fi brand over last few years, they have now launched Ascendant Audio this year at CES' 10 in a big way. A signature line - SMD (Steave Meade Designs) will now make its way in India. For those crazy about bass, SMD needs no introduction.

montyguru

Monty - I have edited your post to make it more readable and in line with TBHP policies. Navin.
Please add 'importing on behalf of driven and LBM' above, tks.
Old 31st December 2010, 10:28   #23
Team-BHP Support

Re: ICE - Commercial Involvement Declarations

Quote:
Originally Posted by montyguru View Post
Please add 'importing on behalf of driven and LBM' above, tks.
As per our conversation (via PM) you are importing Fi and Ascendant Audio right? Have you imported any SMD (Steave Meade Designs) products?

Last edited by navin : 31st December 2010 at 11:47.
Old 15th February 2011, 22:00   #24
BHPian

Hi,

I have been into car audio for many years now, but over the last few it has become a passion. I spent days and nights dreaming, planning, listening and auditioning. I bought more and more music, and my taste in music expanded. I put all my savings into my car and its audio.

Then an opportunity came my way and it seemed like a Godsend. I got the chance of making a dream come true, of owning my own store. And that’s how I’m posting here.

I have taken over DRIVEN, one of the most respected car audio outfits in India. I say this because I used to be a customer of theirs and I reached them because of their reputation. The team remains the same, but now with me at the helm I plan to take things up a few notches and make DRIVEN India’s best known car audio retailer.

Team-BHP was part of my learning process and I look forward to be able to post some of our work here. For sharing with my fellow enthusiasts and also for learning from their criticisms.

As of now, we deal in the following brands:

- Image Dynamics (USA)
- Rainbow Audio (Germany)
- Bull Audio (Germany)
- Dynaudio (Denmark)
- Genesis (UK)
- SEAS Lotus (Norway)
- Micro Precision (Germany)
- Jehnert Sound Design (Germany)
- Digital Designs (USA)
- Mosconi (Germany)
- Kenwood
- Alpine
- Pioneer
- Rockford Fosgate
- Connection Audison
- and much more

I will ensure my posts are not biased and that I add value to the forum.

Thanks.
Old 16th February 2011, 10:42   #25
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam_786 View Post
I have taken over DRIVEN, one of the most respected car audio outfits in India. I say this because I used to be a customer of theirs and I reached them because of their reputation. The team remains the same, but now with me at the helm I plan to take things up a few notches and make DRIVEN India’s best known car audio retailer.
Thank you for posting this. It is to nice to hear that you have been given the opportunity to live your dream and you have grabbed this with both hands.

BTW you should change your signature and profile picture to remove any reference to the brands Driven reprsents.
Old 16th February 2011, 10:51   #26
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramie2400 View Post
Hi,

I am currently running "Sound Factor ***pro car sound installations" in Mira-Road(Thane).
BTW you should change your avatar.
Old 1st June 2012, 14:00   #27
Senior - BHPian

Hi,
I have always been passionate about music & had the opportunity to experience and own some of the best sounding equipment for years now. Here in India, we Audiophiles have been able to experience many big Hi-End brands since their launch in past few years. However there is one such name that I have always looked at experiencing and would like to take the opportunity to add it to the list of many Hi-End Brands. I would like to announce my association with Sinfoni, amplifiers & speakers (Italy) that will now be available through my company AudioGizmos, Importer and Distributor for Indian territory.

Cheers,
Abhishek.

Last edited by Invinsible : 1st June 2012 at 14:19.
Old 6th November 2012, 10:39   #28
Senior - BHPian

Just like to update my company AudioGizmos is appointed as official importer and Distributor for entire product range of DC Audio, USA for India.
Old 15th May 2013, 13:25   #29
BHPian

I guess if I am to talk in audio section, I have to mention by background!

I dont have any business in India. But I run a Car audio store in UAE. We are the local dealers for
Focal
PowerBass
Rockford Fosgate
Kicker
DLS
DC Audio
Audio Control
Swiss Audio
Dynamat
Pioneer, etc...

Based on the availability Brands are added or removed.

I am here because this is the first forum I have even been to. I planned to start my business in Bangalore. Been an car audio addict for over 15 years. Been in business for the last 4 years. Moved my dads 40 year old car electrical workshop to car audio.

Disclaimer!

My views can be biased because of my knowledge and experience in these brands.

I might also be persuasive to certain products or methods because of my positive experience with them.

But I will ensure my views are expressed only to ensure the best interest of who ever is reading.

I have helped 100s of customer build their dream setup and through their dreams I live mine.

Car Audio Unleashed! Thats me
Old 15th May 2013, 14:39   #30
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by general_neo View Post
... I might also be persuasive to certain products or methods because of my positive experience with them. ...
Your contribution is most welcome. However, "persuasive to certain products" is not what you are allowed do here. Please read the Forum Rules thoroughly before you post.
DerAlte is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks