Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th February 2005, 18:49   #16
Senior - BHPian

What's wrong with letting the Maruti guys install the system that you bought from outside? Regarding the warranty, this seems like a pretty logical thing to do, rite?
Old 26th February 2005, 21:57   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gamerno1
pioneer>sony. it all depends on the maintenance. & u gotto buy a 'made in malaysia' unit. NOT ANYTHING ELSE if ur goin for pioneer
~cheers
Hey gamerno1, where do you check for the "Made in Malaysia" label on the system? I'm going for the 5750 and need to make sure it is not a fake.....

~Sonic
Old 27th February 2005, 00:10   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjkulkarni
Pioneer speakers much better than Sony speakers IMO. Especially the 6990..thumping bass....even w/o amplifier! I'm sure v1p3r will agree with me here

hell yeah!!!
Old 27th February 2005, 04:18   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic
Hey gamerno1, where do you check for the "Made in Malaysia" label on the system? I'm going for the 5750 and need to make sure it is not a fake.....

~Sonic

the head units arent fake here. (well they r all chipped in hyderabad, so u cant help on that). i was talkin bout the speakers which sell like hot cakes in chor bazaar too (u can check the made-in-malaysia on the speaker cones) below the speaker!!!! dun get anything apart from 'made in malaysia'. & the screws for the fake pioneers 6x9s look very different but i cant explain that in typing. just go for the malaysian unit & u'll be 99% lucky.
~cheers
Old 10th May 2020, 02:01   #20
BANNED

Re: How to install music system w/o violating warranty?

I havr installed sony xav x3000 touchscreen on my amaze frim outside. No other accessories added as it had speakers etc already fitted.
Will it void warranty. :(
Old 10th May 2020, 11:18   #21
Senior - BHPian

Re: How to install music system w/o violating warranty?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aamirbhat View Post
I havr installed sony xav x3000 touchscreen on my amaze frim outside. No other accessories added as it had speakers etc already fitted.
Will it void warranty. :(
If it was coupler to coupler fitment with no splicing or cutting of wires, then you are good - it will not impact the warranty in anyway.
vsrivatsa is online now   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks