Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th July 2008, 10:05   #16
Senior - BHPian

Looks like Thouqeer keeps an eye on threads about AutoFusion. Looking forward to some of you ICE inputs as well, sir.

GT_bhp what s0uljah is saying is, AutoFusion is good however there are other installers who do know their installation and tuning.

I would suggest Get an idea and qoute from Evo - Cambridge layout. Search on the forum and you will see many Tbhpians are extremely happy with Satya's installs.
Old 9th July 2008, 13:29   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatienceWins View Post
Auto Fusion is the best installer I have experienced in Bangalore.
They pay attention to detail, have skilled staff. use good quality material and Anwar bhai's tuning gets the best out of your equipments. They are also great in fiber glass installations.

As Souljah has rightly put, quality comes at a price. It is upto you to get installation done from the best or a regular one.

Another installer who is recommended in Team-BHP is Blueraven, EVO (Check Tuners database).
I would tend to agree. I'm sure all of us look for a hassle free experience and for that quality of workmanship is key. This is where Auto Fusion, Evo etc excel. I have got personal experience with Auto Fusion and can confidently say they rock.
Old 9th July 2008, 14:20   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepak_ms View Post
You people mean to say that for all the equipment/kit i buy from professional installer i must pay 20% premium as well as Installation charges also..
Deepak, you can probably buy your components from anyone out there but you can enjoy them only if the installation is perfect. There are very few people who do it like Auto Fusion, Evo etc. I got mine done through Evo and my friend has got his done through Auto Fusion. And I must say they have really done an excellent job.

If you just want somebody to install then you can go to JC road where they will install it at a much lower price but there is no guarantee on the quality of work. But if you really want to enjoy your music in your car and at the same time ensure that a quality job is done, then I would strongly recommend that you go in for someone like Auto Fusion or Evo.
Old 9th July 2008, 14:58   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD View Post
A grey market 5850 for 10K?? In what way dude?? The HU is 2 series old now, having been replaced by the 5950, and then the 5050, which is Ipod and USB ready, and that costs around 6xxx Rs. I dunno about the rest of the component prices, but the HU pricing is waaaay too much i feel.
sorry the hu is 6050 not 5850
Old 9th July 2008, 15:14   #20
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by deepak_ms View Post
You people mean to say that for all the equipment/kit i buy from professional installer i must pay 20% premium as well as Installation charges also..
Not necessarily. But in certain cases, yes.
There are instances when the installer has to work a lot to attain the best quality and finish. For example, a 3way component install etc.. In these kinda cases, the installer may even charge 30% extra than normal prices. This may include/not include other installation charges.

What AutoFusion has quoted you is very much fair price other than the HU. I think you've got the model number wrong or Touqeer has made a mistake while quoting it. As Iceman said, lots of (bekaar) enquiries come around the shops and it's not easy to concentrate on each and every aspect of a quotation. 3-4 enquiries are ok. But one will get fed up after answering more than 250-300 a day.

The Barista coffee is a good example. There're some very good Udupi coffee shops I like but when it comes to my ultimate choice here, nothing can beat a Colombian juan Vadez.
Old 9th July 2008, 15:28   #21
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by gt_bhp View Post
Hi,

One of my friends had enquired with Auto Fusion, Bangalore for the following system and this was the quote given by them (My friend owns a Swift):

HU - Pioneer - 10000/-
4 JBL Component front speakers - 10000
4 channel Amps - 8000
Sub woofer - 5000
1 Mono amp for sub woofer - 10000
Installation, Damping and wires - 20000

Total cost - 63000.

Just wanted to know, if this was fair enough. To me it seems too extravagant. Also, is there any other good place in bangalore for Car Entertainment systems?...Please do let me know...

Thanks,
Praveen.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thouqeer View Post
hai listen buddy this price which incude 4 doors damping dicky packing subwoofar box complete amp wiring kits for both amps comp sub an the brands used dynamat,efx scosche,the hu is from grey market which carrys one year warranty ,the complete jbl is from official you can check the price we had given the mrp,we offer some discount and the kind of install we do i think no body can do for that price if u get good price its good for u
I think installaler himself has cleared here, so no need for us to do anymore chi-cha. I am not from Banglore but I have seen installation from Auto Fusion and they are perfect. They pay attention to minor points and more over quality comes at price.
Old 9th July 2008, 15:29   #22
Senior - BHPian

OMG ilabour/damping and cables is 20k! its more than 20% of your installation!
Old 9th July 2008, 15:40   #23
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirAlec View Post
The cost of damping will definitely be on the higher end since Dynamat is being used here. Check out the quote for a basic damping or a cheaper damping material and I am sure the cost will come down.
Old 9th July 2008, 16:11   #24
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshooli View Post
Deepak, you can probably buy your components from anyone out there but you can enjoy them only if the installation is perfect. There are very few people who do it like Auto Fusion, Evo etc. I got mine done through Evo and my friend has got his done through Auto Fusion. And I must say they have really done an excellent job.

If you just want somebody to install then you can go to JC road where they will install it at a much lower price but there is no guarantee on the quality of work. But if you really want to enjoy your music in your car and at the same time ensure that a quality job is done, then I would strongly recommend that you go in for someone like Auto Fusion or Evo.
Hi mshooli,
let me clarify you few things here ...
1) i am not looking for any ICE installed in my Car.. the thread was started by gt_bhp.

2) ICE set-up in my car is done non another than Satya(Evo) . And i am very much happy with it.

3) I have never been to Auto Fusion.. so i don't have first hand information regarding this. What ever i know about Auto Fusion is from this forum.
And i am no where telling Auto Fusion is good or bad in the reply i have made.

4) I asked this "You people mean to say that for all the equipment/kit i buy from professional installer i must pay 20% premium as well as Installation charges also.." because the thread starter has said that DEH-P5850MP is costing around 10k grey, i was surprised as its around 2 version old HU.
And new and equivalent model 5050 is available for 6.5k grey which i have in my car.

5) My question was why should someone pay so much for an old HU, who ever the installer is.(Auto Fusion/Evo/JC Rd guy)

6) As sppedzak as quoted "I think you've got the model number wrong or Touqeer has made a mistake while quoting it" it may be a case.

When s0uljah, PatienceWins and iceman91 replied that we must pay premium to get the service of professional installer i was suprised and asked thats all. And my doubt got clarified after reading the replies in this thread and thouqeer also replied stating its 6050 not 5850

Deepak

Last edited by deepak_ms : 9th July 2008 at 16:17.
Old 9th July 2008, 16:31   #25
BHPian

Hi All,

First of all, Touqeer welcome to Team-bhp, nice to see you in here.

Guys, I got my Verna ICE'd at Auto Fusion, Touqeer and rest of his crew has done a good job on my car. They paid attention to detail and to be honest what you pay is what you get.

Apart from Auto Fusion, there is EVO[Satya] who is also good and in kormangala BDA complex Auto Planet who is equally good.

Regards,
Sajan.
Old 9th July 2008, 16:41   #26
Senior - BHPian

Have seen many installs by auto fusion & they all look good. Personally i have no experience with them. But I can vouch for blueraven's work. i had my components & amp wiring done by him & he was very very reasonable for a job well done.
Old 9th July 2008, 16:43   #27
Team-BHP Support

Even my former Baleno was totally modded in Auto Fusion, that was more than 3 years back. Even though mine was a cheapo 21K ICE setup, it was installed very professionally. Quality always comes with a price.
Old 9th July 2008, 16:46   #28
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by mshooli View Post
The cost of damping will definitely be on the higher end since Dynamat is being used here. Check out the quote for a basic damping or a cheaper damping material and I am sure the cost will come down.
Also good quality decent cables are costly. This is what I am getting for my upgrade:

MRP of Connection Audison4AWG amp wiring kit: 5500
MRP of Connection Audison 4 channel RCA: around 3500
Old 9th July 2008, 16:55   #29
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
the hu is 6050 not 5850
It was obvious that the original poster had got it wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirAlec View Post
OMG!! OMG !! OMG !!

Did you read the earlier post?

20k =
Damping (Dynamat)
Wiring (4 Channel Amp = 1, Monoblock = 1)
Installation fee's.

And before anyone begins to think that Anwar and me go shopping for curtains together let me tell you I dont even know the man personally.

Never used Autofusion's services either. Just someone who appreciates dedication and effort
Old 9th July 2008, 16:59   #30
BHPian

@ Thouqeer : Welcome to team bhp.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks