Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 30th March 2005, 13:26   #16
Senior - BHPian

if you dont like any of these,go to Automech.they make the best Music systems of the other kind.
once you have them ,i bet you will forget using the AC and also the internal music system.

just kidding pal,Automech makes exhausts and for me,its that exhaust note thats more music.
cannot say much about the sort of music system you are intersted in ,as i still have the original kenwood system with no speakers in the rear.

do keep in mind that having speakers in the dicky of a small car will reduce your already non-existent dicky space and cause problems if you plan to use the car for long drives.

cheers,

satya
Old 4th September 2005, 02:59   #17

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenh0rn
hi gamer, to Pingme's queries I'd like to add some more of mine...

1. I'm buying a zen too
2. I'll mostly play rock, metal and electronica, but would also at times western classical and ghazals
3. I've been fascinated by a local pub here in delhi playing outstanding 70's and 80's rock. I like their sound a lot, it's loud but not harsh, and the minute acoustic guitar riffs easily come out as heavy lead guitaring and drums. I want similar experience in my car, the sound should be clear even at a reasonably high volume, but i know the constraints applicable in a small car.

Given, this would you make any changes in the suggested set up? Also i'd not mind stretching my budget a bit, but only a reasonable bit

>>*if i would be in ur place, i would pick the 4650 with the sony fronts & the JBL rears with custom 6x9 sealed boxes*

Cheers! Rishi
dude even i listen to rock and metal .i have put a 4 channel amp,subwoofer,2 rear speakers,2 front speakers,2 tweeters,a cd changer.i own a zen too.and trust me the music sounds awesome,especially if u isten to audioslave,ratm,metallica and doors.
Old 4th September 2005, 03:23   #18
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

well guys i have a similar project going on for my zen too.nearly finalised on the setup..so check this link out for the rest..
http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/showth...?t=7332&page=3

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks