7 606 010 022
Basic speaker 100 mm
Nominal impedance: 4 ohms
Max. power handling: 25 W
Sound pressure level: 89 dB
Frequency range: 80-20,000 Hz
Packaging: 42 pieces
Installation depth: 44 mm

I mean I had fit it in the stock front location of santro xing,5 years back.
And now I am a Tbhpian.So want to keep myself updated.Blaupunkt doesn't have them anymore on their website
Old 5th September 2008, 17:18   #32
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by iraghava View Post
Navin, does this pic help? Best I could find as of now.
Attachment 45685
I know those holes exist but why? I wanted to know the technical reason behind their creation.
Old 6th September 2008, 00:02   #33
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by inder View Post
On similiar lines can you tell me what kind of speaker is this :
Blaupunkt AL 100
7 606 010 022
... .Blaupunkt doesn't have them anymore on their website
Sure they do, Inder! Here is the link to the page.

This is a "coach" speaker - for buses, trucks and such. Where did you get it in the first place? It is a "full range" speaker, and if you are used to the sound nothing like it. Of course, there are much better options.

However, even though there are better speakers even in the regular Bosch Blaupunkt range as well as other brands & models, the choice is limited for the stock size of 4" in the Santro dash. For that you have components like Illusion Electra, or round coaxial speakers from Blaupunkt, JBL, Illusion, and a few other brands.
Old 6th September 2008, 09:41   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerAlte View Post
Sure they do, Inder! Here is the link to the page.

This is a "coach" speaker - for buses, trucks and such. Where did you get it in the first place? It is a "full range" speaker, and if you are used to the sound nothing like it. Of course, there are much better options.

However, even though there are better speakers even in the regular Bosch Blaupunkt range as well as other brands & models, the choice is limited for the stock size of 4" in the Santro dash. For that you have components like Illusion Electra, or round coaxial speakers from Blaupunkt, JBL, Illusion, and a few other brands.
Yeah,I copied the details from that link itself,but could not decipher,whether it was component,coaxial or anything else.What do you mean by "full range".I had fitted these as they were the only ones available in 4" size at that time.I have tsx 542 in the rear stock locations.Using it since almost 5 years.Absolute convinience is what I wanted when going for stock locations,and I was very happy with it,untill I stumbled upon ICE section.Now I am doubting their capabilities
Old 6th September 2008, 12:59   #35
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by inder View Post
What do you mean by "full range".
generic definition:
single driver, no coaxially mounted tweeter, capable of reproducing about 60Hz-16k (70-15K also acceptable).
Old 6th September 2008, 13:15   #36
BHPian

Thanks Navin.DerAlte I got them from nagpur itself.I had specifically asked them,that I dont want any cutting or holes drilled.So I surfed their website and found out these 2 speakers.At that point of time,I was not aware,that you have to insall components in the front,and coaxials in the rear.Anyway this setup of mine is way better sounding than my corolla stock panasonic speakers.I guess in the rear its 6*9 and front has 6.25" .Can any one please confirm.Also can I have some decent speakers for front and rear,stock(no cutting n drilling) in a budget of 10k for my corolla.
Old 6th September 2008, 13:53   #37
BHPian

Are these the ones?

They look very much like the JBL GT 5 ones I have.

Tweeters - can you identify these-img_1347.jpg

Cheers,
Rajan

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks