Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th April 2009, 11:18   #61
BHPian

i knew it the next day you did the install... The D2V2 was one of the last pieces out there in emperor.. I missed by a day :( Sigh!

@iplay another garland welcome waiting for you in TVM.

Will you be there for the Apr 09 meet?
Old 5th April 2009, 14:58   #62

Oh...... I didn't know about that. In that I should consider myself as the luckiest. Coz IDQ12V2 is the best thing I have in my car.
Well..... I wish I could reach Tvm on 9th. But I don't think it's possible. Let's see. Anyways, I will be there fottge Easter. Will defintely meet u guys
Old 6th April 2009, 12:29   #63
BHPian

Hydra should be around Trivandrum this weekend on the next (Courtesy his thread). I think we will have 2 upgrade Auditions
Old 6th April 2009, 13:58   #64
BHPian

Did they they take back the GZ sub?

How much did you pay fot the Sub, Wiring and Amp. Damages Please..

Was the wiring fully redone? You had used good quality wires isnt it?
Old 6th April 2009, 16:29   #65
BHPian

Well it certainly seems a visit down south is called for. Having heard about Mr Z and his passion for his work and music. His works are surely works of art.
Old 6th April 2009, 16:55   #66
BHPian

So you moved up from GZ?? isnt that also supposed to be SQ sub as well ??
Old 7th April 2009, 20:36   #67
BANNED

Belief is belief until you experience!
And there is nothing to beat experience, I reckon.

As from what I had collected from iPlay's and Hydrashok's words, it sure appeared like one of the best Polk speakered setup. But experience was something very different from what I had built up in my mind.
This car is one of the best SWIFT ICE to date. If I have ever said something bad about Polk, it all cracked out by the first few notes I heard sitting in the car. The tweeter is not at all bright. The midbass kicks and rolls great with each beat and note. All complimented amazingly in detail by the IDQ legend of a sub. Imaging is bang on. The drums, guitar, violins all lined up one after the other on the hood of the car. Close your eyes! You will be transported to a different world altogether. You'll have to pinch yourself repeatedly to make sure that you're still in the car. Brilliant!!

This car is another big change for me in the world of ICE. Zuhemi has opened another closed eye in me which always believed that a good installer needs good equipment to make a setup sound good.

To quote iPlay, "One should actually worship those magical hands for what he has done to my setup"
TRUE, VERY TRUE!!
Old 7th April 2009, 23:46   #68

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nandan View Post
Did they they take back the GZ sub?

How much did you pay fot the Sub, Wiring and Amp. Damages Please..

Was the wiring fully redone? You had used good quality wires isnt it?
Sub+enclosure+elaborate damping+complete re-wiring+ coaxials for rear door - Paid 37K
Rest of things I had previously.
GZ is still with me. Will appear in classifieds soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk456 View Post
Well it certainly seems a visit down south is called for. Having heard about Mr Z and his passion for his work and music. His works are surely works of art.
You are welcome, Sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sk456 View Post
So you moved up from GZ?? isnt that also supposed to be SQ sub as well ??
I changed GZ mainly because Mr.Z it doesnt go well with the rest of the setup. As such, GZ is a good sub.

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedzak View Post
Belief is belief until you experience!
And there is nothing to beat experience, I reckon.

As from what I had collected from iPlay's and Hydrashok's words, it sure appeared like one of the best Polk speakered setup. But experience was something very different from what I had built up in my mind.
This car is one of the best SWIFT ICE to date. If I have ever said something bad about Polk, it all cracked out by the first few notes I heard sitting in the car. The tweeter is not at all bright. The midbass kicks and rolls great with each beat and note. All complimented amazingly in detail by the IDQ legend of a sub. Imaging is bang on. The drums, guitar, violins all lined up one after the other on the hood of the car. Close your eyes! You will be transported to a different world altogether. You'll have to pinch yourself repeatedly to make sure that you're still in the car. Brilliant!!

This car is another big change for me in the world of ICE. Zuhemi has opened another closed eye in me which always believed that a good installer needs good equipment to make a setup sound good.

To quote iPlay, "One should actually worship those magical hands for what he has done to my setup"
TRUE, VERY TRUE!!
Thanks for the review, Zakko.
Old 12th April 2009, 14:41   #69
Senior - BHPian

Makane namichu. I was very moved, very impressed. When we meeting again?

The CD that we tried today.

Sivamaniyude leelavialasam in iPlay's ICE is to be felt/heard.
Attached Thumbnails
Swift gets the ICE setup-12042009-small.jpg  

Last edited by jkdas : 12th April 2009 at 14:42.
Old 12th April 2009, 16:46   #70

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkdas View Post
Makane namichu. I was very moved, very impressed. When we meeting again?
We should meet as often as we could. Will visit Tvm soon.
Btw, one of your CD is with me. Very good collection.
Old 12th April 2009, 18:35   #71
BANNED

This cd is a must for any music lover! Sivamani has created some great magic with his drums and fingers.

BTW, what is the most attracting speciality of the setup?
For me, it was the tonal balance and well controlled low ends. What about others?
Old 12th April 2009, 20:39   #72
BHPian

Had the audition today with JK. Absolutely Midblowing stuff! The polks sounded very different from what it was. IDQ is a gem of a SUB. Loved It.

The drums were hitting hard and the lows were exellently reproduced. Great stuff by Zuhemi and very nice equipment.

First thing i did returning to home is to listen to Mahaleela on my ICE. though it was no where near to the Polks and IDQ , it is must have for music lovers.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks