Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment

Search this Thread
Old 2nd June 2005, 00:32   #16
Team-BHP Support

thanks iceman. you live and learn. i am too old to keep track of the new stuff and anything after 1990 is new.

evo 6, u mean to say dance and rock are not pure music. i dont know about dance but when you say rock is not pure music you are threading on thin ice. :-) granted I have never used a Nak for dance but they do fine for pop, rock, jazz and classical. I think MB100 was a in dash 6 CD reciever. the MB75 was the changer. I could be wrong. I am using a rather senile memory. Note the request was for a changer not a reciever.
Old 2nd June 2005, 00:37   #17
BHPian

hey double din players can also play MD's they are really cute basically a cd the size of your floppy and pioneer does make these also did any of u people notice the rear parcel shelf in the swift is a meer 5-6 inchies so i think getting the 6x9 is going to be a problem in itself forget abt 8" woofers i noticed this and immediately asked the sales executive wether ill be able to mount 6x9 ovals on the parcel shelf and he said it may be difficult cause as per his knowledge its only 5" wide.

Most Viewed