Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 12th May 2009, 13:15   #16
Senior - BHPian

Hi ibm, the set is definitely not in order. Since you haven't purchased directly from us, I am unable to figure out why this is so. However, I would not suspect LBM to be up to any tomfoolery.

One thing I didn't understand is - why you went ahead and bought a set inspite of me asking you to wait? There was a good reason behind it, not because we are out of stock or anything. I cannot discuss anything more over here and would appreciate if you didn't as well, but you should have waited.

Anyway, please send this set back directly to us and it will be sorted out for you. I am sending you the address by PM.
Old 12th May 2009, 13:15   #17
Senior - BHPian

ibm its simple just ask them for a replacement, this solves the matter.
Old 12th May 2009, 13:20   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bass&Trouble View Post
There was a good reason behind it, not because we are out of stock or anything.
That reason is due to the new lot of illusion electras with the new tweeters.

That's why B&T asked you to wait.
Old 12th May 2009, 13:23   #19
BHPian

Quote:
Hi ibm, the set is definitely not in order. Since you haven't purchased directly from us, I am unable to figure out why this is so. However, I would not suspect LBM to be up to any tomfoolery.

One thing I didn't understand is - why you went ahead and bought a set inspite of me asking you to wait? There was a good reason behind it, not because we are out of stock or anything. I cannot discuss anything more over here and would appreciate if you didn't as well, but you should have waited.

Anyway, please send this set back directly to us and it will be sorted out for you. I am sending you the address by PM.
Wow, what a responsible reply. SHAME ON SAM!

But I am not ready to send it back you guys. B&T, I bought it from LBM as I heard they are too authorized distributor.

Quote:
One thing I didn't understand is - why you went ahead and bought a set inspite of me asking you to wait?
No sir, its because I am not interested in Motor systems: "New 6.1 has an optimized motor system for better and cleaner bass."

If you are perfect in customer support, Send me a new piece and I will send it back once I received the new piece. Or better you people can refund my money and I will send it back to you at your cost. I cant wait for days for DOA product as I know its not in stock with you. Also I have no money to courier it back and I am not a stupid to believe your quality any more.

Quote:
So please consider this as my personal experience and don't hesitate to buy products from Illusion Audio.
I just withdraw my statement.
Old 12th May 2009, 13:33   #20
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibm_jennifer View Post
Wow, what a responsible reply. SHAME ON SAM!

But I am not ready to send it back you guys. B&T, I bought it from LBM as I heard they are too authorized distributor.

No sir, its because I am not interested in Motor systems: "New 6.1 has an optimized motor system for better and cleaner bass."

If you are perfect in customer support, Send me a new piece and I will send it back once I received the new piece. Or better you people can refund my money and I will send it back to you at your cost. I cant wait for days for DOA product as I know its not in stock with you. Also I have no money to courier it back and I am not a stupid to believe your quality any more.

I just withdraw my statement.
If you have purchased it from LBM , you can contact him.
He would be happy to exchange it to you.
B&T did not know that you had purchased it from LBM but still offered you an exchange on his part.

But then talking like this wont lead to any solution.
It would be better if you contact LBM Directly.

I'm PMing you his no.

Relax and the matter will be solved without an issue
Old 12th May 2009, 13:36   #21
Senior - BHPian

Terrible! This seems to be a case of insufficient packing in the box (packaging). Quite obviously the package has suffered a drop from sufficient height, which is why the frame has buckled under the magnet's momentum. This is not a used unit - there are no scratches on the terminals. (The black stuff is adhesive to stabilize the terminal). The shocking thing is the XO cover (mounted wrongly) and the inductor not soldered at all!

Could be also a simple case of wrong package (internally discarded / rejected earlier at Hermit Audio) being sent across by an uncaring dispatch person who didn't bother to check.

In any case, the whole package should be replaced ASAP without resorting to soldering etc.

The thread is being locked to prevent inappropriate inputs from clouding issues. Will be reopened at the request of @ibm_jennifer whenever he feels it is appropriate.
Old 12th May 2009, 20:12   #22
Senior - BHPian

Thread reopened since @bass&trouble and @LBM seem to have quickly resolved the issue to @ibmj's satisfaction.

@ibm_jennifer, please post your comments.
Old 12th May 2009, 20:21   #23
BHPian

Exactly. B&T is sending me a brand new EL 6.1 and LBM is sending me a free Illusion wiring kit. Let this thread opened and I will update it with my FZ28 photos once I received the new EL 6.1 in hand. Thanks for your efforts guys...
Old 12th May 2009, 20:25   #24
Senior - BHPian

congratulations IBM. happy to know you are getting the 'freebies'!
cheers. and once the new el 6.1 in your hand, do take some photos of the exact same places you took of the bad set you received. will be a good eye opener.

PS: you might be the first recipient of the NEW illusion electras. lets wait and watch!

PS again: I have the fz28 too. its a DREAM. absolutely!

Last edited by frankmehta : 12th May 2009 at 20:28.
Old 12th May 2009, 20:26   #25
Senior - BHPian

Glad to see that the matter has been solved too soon.
Illusions wires are really good as i have been using them for my ground zeros and they do they work really well.
Old 12th May 2009, 20:30   #26
BHPian

Cool bro. Feeling nice that its all sorted out now. Happy Dik-Chak!!
Old 12th May 2009, 20:37   #27
Senior - BHPian

Hmmmmmm ,something went terribly wrong somewhere.
But good that your getting New/Improved speakers now.

Cheers
Old 12th May 2009, 21:43   #28
BHPian

Would have expected the dealer in question to at least respond on the forum.

Last edited by DerAlte : 13th May 2009 at 17:33. Reason: Unnecessary sentiment/reason edited out
Old 12th May 2009, 21:57   #29
Senior - BHPian

very true sk, where is lbm ? sirji atlest make your self clear.
Old 12th May 2009, 22:00   #30
Senior - BHPian

Since The problem has been solved off the forum , i dont think anybody needs any explanation on the forum.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks