Team-BHP - Best Mono Block below 15k
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   In-Car Entertainment (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/)
-   -   Best Mono Block below 15k (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/58587-best-mono-block-below-15k.html)

Hey guys

I need a Mono Block for my car should be atleast 2 OHM stable and should produce 800-900w RMS.

My pocket don't allow me to spend above 15k

I tested 8103D yesterday in my car and i liked it but it doesn't belong to me.

Kenwood 9104 doesn't has good reputation as older bro 9103 D so is 9103D is still avaiable in market?

Any other good stuff avaialable ?

Rgds
Chiragh

Consider JBL 1201.1 if you can source it, otherwise JBL 14001 (i think thats the coreect model no)..

better yet if some one is coming home from US, i suggest you try and get the Eclipse XA1000 or Eclipse XA1200.

they are awesome, and the older JBL GTO 601.1 or 1201.1 are both good stonkers, the new series is just all about hype to me atleast, try and get those old ones or go for another brand.

Quote:

Originally Posted by rider60 (Post 1301815)
better yet if some one is coming home from US, i suggest you try and get the Eclipse XA1000 or Eclipse XA1200.

they are awesome, and the older JBL GTO 601.1 or 1201.1 are both good stonkers, the new series is just all about hype to me atleast, try and get those old ones or go for another brand.

NO one to help me from US :(

Can source only from India

15k? and 900W? Second hand stuff.

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiragh_bir (Post 1301855)
NO one to help me from US :(

Can source only from India

dude you are in luck check out this site man,

Eclipse XA1200 Mono Subwoofer Amps Car Amplifiers Car Audio and Video - Sonic Electronix

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/shipping_quote.php

now this amp from this site costs 229$US and the shipping the cheapest costs

68$US

i know this is a little over 15000 bucks but then you have a stonker and some one who can deliver it to you, check it out, and if you do order and get one, i demand a complete review on that amp mate.:D

Quote:

Originally Posted by rider60 (Post 1301888)

now this amp from this site costs 229$US and the shipping the cheapest costs

68$US

i

What about customs duty to be paid. You cannot escape that.

please don't forget the customs duty which will be stamped on such a shipment. I think it is around 38% of the invoice price, which includes product cost and the shipping, so he'll end up paying:

138% of USD 297 = 409.86

So $410 = INR:19680 using 48 as conversion rate.

My suggestion would be to source the amp here in India availing the advantages of B&W

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkdas (Post 1301871)
15k? and 900W? Second hand stuff.

no jk gray market is the way to go, he can find jbl or kenwood amp for that price.

or there is a genesis dual mono in the classified section by anish buy that will blow you it is rated as 500 rms @4 ohms asking price 20k

edit : the import duty on electronics is 28.5 %

Quote:

Originally Posted by karankapoor (Post 1301922)
no jk gray market is the way to go, he can find jbl or kenwood amp for that price.

or there is a genesis dual mono in the classified section by anish buy that will blow you it is rated as 500 rms @4 ohms asking price 20k

edit : the import duty on electronics is 28.5 %

now that is not for sale i had eyes on that amp!!

Am not importing amp by any means as you hardly get international warranty & these get hell lot expensive when they land, so many hidden costs and something goes wrong during import you are stuck in the middle of no where !!

BTW these days no one is using Pioneer amps .. why is it so?

oh just checked it, i think the seller (anish) has come to know its worth keeping that amp, that genesis dual mono is an amp that will never need an upgrade. badluck

if thinking about pioneer i will steer you towards kenwood 9104 or jbl

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiragh_bir (Post 1301737)
Kenwood 9104 doesn't has good reputation as older bro 9103 D so is 9103D is still avaiable in market?

arre bhai i am using a 9104d and i am liking it and i have to complaints till date with it you can come a audition it anytime

I think I saw a used Audison LRx 1.400 in TBHP Classifieds. A wee bit more than your budget. Puts out 350 x 1 @ 4 Ohm, 650 x 1 @ 2 Ohm & 900 x 1 @ 1 Ohm.

Quote:

Originally Posted by manikjeet (Post 1302001)
arre bhai i am using a 9104d and i am liking it and i have to complaints till date with it you can come a audition it anytime

bhai i know its a good amp but again you are using 2 JBL subs and am planning for 2 bigger Blaupunkt for future !! :Shockked:

Quote:

Originally Posted by nura (Post 1302119)
I think I saw a used Audison LRx 1.400 in TBHP Classifieds. A wee bit more than your budget. Puts out 350 x 1 @ 4 Ohm, 650 x 1 @ 2 Ohm & 900 x 1 @ 1 Ohm.

that amp is also sold off !!:eek: