Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th May 2009, 19:24   #16
Senior - BHPian

I've felt that coax should do fine with the santro's dash location. Even if I were to get comps, I'd rather keep the tweeter as near to the midbass as possible.

I'm assuming you're getting 5" or bigger speakers and installing them in the doors. If you are planning to get 4" comps, I think similarly priced coax should be as good , if not better
Old 26th May 2009, 22:25   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zucchero View Post
yes.there will be a compromise in soundstage and detailing if the tweets are placed in door panel but i guess thats the only option you have.
Thanks bhaiji. I will still see if there's any way to place them on dash. Wondering if B&T and Navin would like to add here (if I remember correctly, MoralFibre's install was done by B&T and it features door panel tweets)

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhorn View Post
I'm assuming you're getting 5" or bigger speakers and installing them in the doors.
Your assumption is correct, my dear namesake! I'm going for 6.5" compos- have auditioned Illusion Electras, but would love to also hear GZ Titaniums and any other brand in this price category (~7-8k).
Old 26th May 2009, 23:04   #18
Senior - BHPian

at that price, the hertz hi energy , rainbow (cant recall which model) , Alpine Type R's would be worth a listen

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks