Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 13th October 2009, 11:03   #151
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mi10 View Post
My bad, i should have properly read through the posts on "10 Risks before entering this forum" Every time you guys ask for budget, i know what is goin to happen

Anyways, here is my budget for the mono and the Sub: US $500 (25k INR)
I prefer a 8" or 10" sub. I would like to have atleast 60% of my boot space left. And i like good tight punchy bass...not the boom kinda stuff
A tiight punchy bass or boomy is result of how an enclosure is matched with the sub.
For a 10" you can choose between ID10v3, FiQ, Dayton HF. You could also go for dual setup with these subs.
Or you can go for 12", IDQ12v3, FiQ, Shiva-X2, SSA icon
Or you could even choose a single 15" Dayton HO sub that requires just 1cu.ft of space compared to other 15" where they require more than double. DaytonHO15" can handle about 800-1000RMS but at 4ohm load.

All these subs are fantastic in producing low end and upper end bassline and have a very linear freq. response. All these subs will require less than 1cu.ft of enclosure, incase of dual 10" setup they would require max upto 1.3 cu.ft enclosure space. Cost wise they can cost anywhere between 130 to 200$ and for dual 10" can go upto 250$.

Out of these if I has choose one sub I would choose Shiva-x or Dayton HO 15".

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks