Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment

Search this Thread
Old 24th October 2009, 09:25   #31
Senior - BHPian

Congrats. You should be among the rare few to have 3ways!

B&T was that Sierra guy?

And damping was free too ? (please setup a shop here at TRV too!)
Old 26th October 2009, 11:11   #32
Senior - BHPian

Thanks!! I did not know that 3 way components are so rare. I guess its a better buy simply because especially in small cars like the Spark, Wagon-R etc. you are any way cutting your doors to fix the 6.5" mid bass drivers, the mid range which usually is a 4" easily goes into the stock location. The sound too, technically should be better than a 2 way system, with the mid bass free from mid range duties. A lot of times especially when I am parking at public places or going to malls I remove the sub, but still get pretty good sound with just the DLS components.
Old 30th October 2009, 13:04   #33
Senior - BHPian

After an extended listening session of my old CDs (Dire Straits and Pink Floyd mainly), I am amazed at the total lack of fatigue even after an hour and half of continous listening at moderately high volumes. The Clarion and DLS sure are to be blamed for this and I think now I know what laid back sound is all about. Looks like the Clarion was indeed worth the wait
Old 30th October 2009, 14:03   #34
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPARKled View Post
After an extended listening session of my old CDs (Dire Straits and Pink Floyd mainly), I am amazed at the total lack of fatigue even after an hour and half of continous listening at moderately high volumes. The Clarion and DLS sure are to be blamed for this and I think now I know what laid back sound is all about. Looks like the Clarion was indeed worth the wait
That is the outcome of going in for a good SQ set-up. One truly gets to enjoy the music. It turns into a lovely listening experience.

Most Viewed