Team-BHP - Winters are here : Getz CRDi getz some iCe!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   In-Car Entertainment (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/)
-   -   Winters are here : Getz CRDi getz some iCe! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/68345-winters-here-getz-crdi-getz-some-ice-3.html)

Hey its time for puting up the break up dude. Please do it as soon as you can.

@karankapoor : Oh im not subhan !!! Don't have that much vitamin M :D but subhan really helped me a lot in deciding the equipment.

@hellraiser_yank : thanx thanx

@panky12345 : errm... i dont know its a custom box, but the subwoofers are sounding nice.

@superbhikari : yes !! Similar thoughts, i heard the IDQ too but somehow it didn't really click with me.

@abhibh : thanx yaar i don't knw about the box sizes but the woofers are sounding good. Audition in karnal wat say ? ;)

@nitinralli : Yes , first thing tom!

Few Pics i snapped today morning!
Winters are here : Getz CRDi getz some iCe!-longshot.jpg

Crossovers of the components!
Name:  crossover.jpg
Views: 1279
Size:  109.8 KB

Update : HU problem solved, The faux wood panel was interfering with the top portion of the HU. Just a small nudge on the wooder panel made the HU eject the CD..... Phew!

Going active very soon...

aZa; so the compos get 50X2 each eh? or 75 X2 ( 2ohm) ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhibh (Post 1560434)
Congrats again Sid. Nice choice of subwoofers. Heard 1 of them in Indigo on 8401 in .75 cuft box and was pretty impressed by the kick.

Very sensitive ears i must say! :D

Congrats aZA, great ICE on a great car! The ID subs look awesome. Enjoy the music!
By the way, did you try them in a slightly larger enclosure? That enclosure looks cute for two subs.

I haven't tried the subs in any other enclosure ... yet. But sometime in the future .. i will try it out.

Right now i'm thinking about getting Kenwood - KOS-A300 What say guys? Has anyone on tbhp used this ?

A very decent setup. does getz have an option of D-din unit.
pardon my ignorance, don;t remember exactly.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jkdas (Post 1560479)
aZa; so the compos get 50X2 each eh? or 75 X2 ( 2ohm) ?

I think CTX only comes in 4 OHM, though not sure.

Quote:

Originally Posted by panky12345 (Post 1560533)
Very sensitive ears i must say! :D

agree:

Quote:

Originally Posted by aZa (Post 1560453)
@abhibh : thanx yaar i don't knw about the box sizes but the woofers are sounding good. Audition in karnal wat say ? ;)

Update : HU problem solved, The faux wood panel was interfering with the top portion of the HU. Just a small nudge on the wooder panel made the HU eject the CD..... Phew!

Going active very soon...

Good that HU is fixed. Sure lets plan out something soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by aZa (Post 1562469)
Right now i'm thinking about getting Kenwood - KOS-A300 What say guys? Has anyone on tbhp used this ?

Why are you looking at this ? You want to run Ipod / iphone with 8650 ?
I thought there was a Pioneer iPod adpater which can be used for iphone and ipod but its availability is an issue. :Frustrati

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ramsagar (Post 1563355)
A very decent setup. does getz have an option of D-din unit.
pardon my ignorance, don;t remember exactly.

Yes you can install a Double Din in Getz.

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhibh (Post 1563665)
I thought there was a Pioneer iPod adpater which can be used for iphone and ipod but its availability is an issue. :Frustrati

I think IB100II is used for almost all the HU which supports the external adapter, About the availability one is available in the classified section for 3700/- link

@Abhi & karan : yaar KOS A300 offers USB support along with native WAV file support. Plus its very bling to look at with the jog dial + Display and has BT support with a addon.

Just added some light fx to the boot ;)

Winters are here : Getz CRDi getz some iCe!-lighted.jpg

Here is the Cost split.

IDX CTX 65CS Components : 16100

IDX CTX 12" Woofer : 9990
IDX CTX 12" Woofer : 9990
Double woofer BOX : 3000

Kenwood 8404 4Ch Amplifier (With Bill) : 10000
kenwood 8104D Mono Amp (Without bill) : 10000

Damping (30Sqft) : 3600

Kicker Wiring : 8000
Bull Audio Wiring : 5000

Blue LED 4Ft : 1000
Blue LED 4Ft : 1000

The above prices are mrp, the discounts are not mentioned ;)

Some pics of the ctx woofers !

Winters are here : Getz CRDi getz some iCe!-subs1.jpg
Winters are here : Getz CRDi getz some iCe!-idclose.jpg
Winters are here : Getz CRDi getz some iCe!-id2.jpg
Winters are here : Getz CRDi getz some iCe!-id3.jpg

Quote:

Here is the Cost split.
That`s almost 70k.!
Outta recession eh ,lol.

Quote:

Just added some light fx to the boot
Finally a little touch of bling ,nice.

your double woofer box seems to be on a higher side!

13k on the wiring? :eek:

Hey why did you used 2 X 4 gauge wiring kits why not only one 0 gauge kit. What about the speaker wire RCA cables and sub wire you (i thnk they come with the kit) or you got them free :D.

Quote:

Originally Posted by karankapoor (Post 1565882)
Hey why did you used 2 X 4 gauge wiring kits why not only one 0 gauge kit. What about the speaker wire RCA cables and sub wire you (i thnk they come with the kit) or you got them free :D.

RCA must be with kit KK. I don't if you are aware but the Kicker 0 Gauge Dual Amp kit is not available anywhere in INDIA!

Even we had hard time sourcing the Kicker kit while Ankit's install.