Team-BHP - Winters are here : Getz CRDi getz some iCe!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   In-Car Entertainment (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/)
-   -   Winters are here : Getz CRDi getz some iCe! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/car-entertainment/68345-winters-here-getz-crdi-getz-some-ice-4.html)

Yes, I know about the Bull wiring kit it contains one RCA don't know about the Kicker one, The new kicker wiring kit is available with GYRO automotive but this one cost a bomb 24k :D.

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhibh (Post 1563665)
I think CTX only comes in 4 OHM, though not sure.

Thanks for clearing it up.

Quote:

Originally Posted by aZa (Post 1564503)

IDX CTX 65CS Components : 16100

Kenwood 8404 4Ch Amplifier (With Bill) : 10000
kenwood 8104D Mono Amp (Without bill) : 10000

Damping (30Sqft) : 3600

Kicker Wiring : 8000
Bull Audio Wiring : 5000

Sweet price for the mono. Got from Gyro? Do they courier? :)
But 16 something for that ID CS is IMHO too much.

Quote:

Originally Posted by greenh0rn (Post 1564873)
13k on the wiring? :eek:

Quote:

Originally Posted by karankapoor (Post 1566193)
Yes, I know about the Bull wiring kit it contains one RCA don't know about the Kicker one, The new kicker wiring kit is available with GYRO automotive but this one cost a bomb 24k :D.

You sure you didnt miss a '.' :p

The wiring : There was a lot of confusion, the total cost of going 0wga + distro box was very high thats why the double kits.

@abhib : bhai PKD1 is available, i think.

@karan : The RCAs and all were in the kits itself.

@Jkd : The prices are MRPs, but they have winter sale going on and you can get some really sweet prices ;)

Congrats Sid, good choice of equipment. Enjoy the music and the BASS

Quote:

Originally Posted by abhibh (Post 1566173)
RCA must be with kit KK. I don't if you are aware but the Kicker 0 Gauge Dual Amp kit is not available anywhere in INDIA!

Even we had hard time sourcing the Kicker kit while Ankit's install.

If want the 0 Gauge Kicker Wiring. I can arrange it for you.

Regards

Subhan

Hey Subhan, just read your signature, your set up is really impressive and not to be missed for an audition! Can I listen to it sometime mate? :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by sam_786 (Post 1568078)
If want the 0 Gauge Kicker Wiring. I can arrange it for you.

Subhan are you talking about the old kit what you me and manan have used in our install and for how much ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by karankapoor (Post 1568590)
Subhan are you talking about the old kit what you me and manan have used in our install and for how much ?

Its now called the PKD 0 i think.

What is the rated power(RMS) of 12" ID CTX and 10" ID CTX Subs

They can handle anything between 50-350 RMS (maybe more if tuned properly) but with 250+ Watts they will be happy and will make you happy.

Yes they sound very nice, I believe they have "run in" a bit... The "KICK"/"THUMP" is insane...

Quote:

Originally Posted by karankapoor (Post 1575717)
They can handle anything between 50-350 RMS (maybe more if tuned properly) but with 250+ Watts they will be happy and will make you happy.

As per the manual 250 would be a good limit on the 10" & 12", anything beyond that will be over powering them. One can download the manual from here for more details.
Image Dynamics

10" have better specs, their freq response is good too. Can easily go down to 10s and 20s with just .6 cu.ft enclosure.
I did read somewhere, where Eric Steven mentioned that 250RMS limit is much more suitable for it on longer run.

Where can i get ID CTX Subs in Chennai..

..or for that matter, can anyone tell me the right person in the forum to source these subs? Prob i can ship them southwards

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mi10 (Post 1578950)
Where can i get ID CTX Subs in Chennai..

..or for that matter, can anyone tell me the right person in the forum to source these subs? Prob i can ship them southwards

You can always place an order with BBW, Delhi and they would ship it for you to Chennai.

@Mi10 You can either get them from BBW or GYRO (+9199xxx xxxx)

edit: do not post personal information on the public forum.