Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th March 2010, 17:56   #16
Senior - BHPian

~ 40K INR on the whole!

I also have option of sourcing the complete stuff from US where the products are relatively cheap compared to the prices in India.

Jeewajee was quoting 16K for the Polk Momo 6x9 Coaxials where the cost of the same in Amazon is only around 5K!

I need to spend some time on auditioning during the weekend meets I guess
Old 12th March 2010, 18:10   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by anachronix View Post
^^ 500$ for the components would be too steep for my budget!
This is the ICE section. Leave all notions of a budget at the door before you enter. Didn't you read the warning post?

Quote:
I also have option of sourcing the complete stuff from US where the products are relatively cheap compared to the prices in India.
Get everything except probably the sub from the US. Sub could be heavy and your friends may complain.

Last edited by Gilead : 12th March 2010 at 18:11.
Old 12th March 2010, 18:21   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilead View Post
Why don't you get the DLS Iridium components that Bakiya has installed in his Fiesta. They sounded fantastic. Did you audition them at the race track? You could probably get them for like $500.
Gone are those days when the Iridiums were listed for $500 or less. These days they are sold at $600 plus on ebay . But they did sound great on Bakiys's setup.

@anachronix - Even i'm in the same boat. We could probably go together auditioning our fellow bhpians setups, provided its not a inconvineince for them.

Last edited by donarun : 12th March 2010 at 18:26.
Old 12th March 2010, 18:43   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gilead
This is the ICE section. Leave all notions of a budget at the door before you enter. Didn't you read the warning post?
I am not in those sweet bachelor days. This has already become a secret project for my car

Quote:
Get everything except probably the sub from the US. Sub could be heavy and your friends may complain.
I have the JBL 12" Sub which is nearly 3+ Years old. That will do the duty for now

@ Donarun - For sure!

Last edited by anachronix : 12th March 2010 at 18:48.
Old 31st March 2010, 17:29   #20
BHPian

Hi Gilead,

Which is the best place in chennai to replace the OEM HU on my fiesta to the new one Pioneer 4150SD? Kindly let me know. I just want swap my HUs between my Wagon-R and Fiesta. Is this possible? Does Fiesta OEM HU will fit into Wagon-R slot? Please help me to decide this?
Old 7th April 2010, 20:41   #21
BHPian

Quote:
~ 40K INR on the whole!

Jeewajee was quoting 16K for the Polk Momo 6x9 Coaxials where the cost of the same in Amazon is only around 5K!

I need to spend some time on auditioning during the weekend meets I guess
Any audtitions ? Finalized your setup configuration ?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks