Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 22nd August 2006, 12:09   #46
Senior - BHPian

go for a componet kit with a 6.5 inch in the door and tweeter on the dash , a 4 inch one way on the dash location this wil be a nice 3-way setup ......lol
Old 22nd August 2006, 14:57   #47
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by low_bass_makker
go for a componet kit with a 6.5 inch in the door and tweeter on the dash , a 4 inch one way on the dash location this wil be a nice 3-way setup ......lol
that itself would cost 12-13k ( we are not talking abt your iridiums )
Old 22nd August 2006, 15:38   #48
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi
I would also like to add this.
This forum is full of a lot of mad, funny and sometimes intimidating people that love sound. Often you may read answers that confuse you, or may make you feel out of place.

We like answering simple questions also, go ahead ask.

Quote:
And if a so-called "expert" laughs at your opinion,your choice of brand , or your budget tell him to go scr*w himself.
In Navin's words

Your car stereo is for you, paid for by your money, for you to listen to. You do not need to worry to much about anyone else's opinions no matter who that person is.

Enjoy! And thank you Navin.
that was terrific guys. navin & sam, let me tell you, u r good people. even today, somwhere in this section, a lad who had purchased sony was laughed at by a senior & a regula in this section, which would have made him really sad. i hope he goes thru this thread.

Last edited by esteem_lover : 22nd August 2006 at 15:40.
Old 22nd August 2006, 15:56   #49
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkdas
that itself would cost 12-13k ( we are not talking abt your iridiums )
i am talking about the jbl 606 or 607 with a normal 4 inch speaker which will be for 1.5 -2k that willbe near to 6k if bought in grey......
Old 22nd August 2006, 19:02   #50
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by esteem_lover
that was terrific guys. navin & sam, let me tell you, u r good people. even today, somwhere in this section, a lad who had purchased sony was laughed at by a senior & a regula in this section, which would have made him really sad. i hope he goes thru this thread.
Hey Esteem_lover....appreciate your concern. OK by me, coz at 53, been there done that, so can learn from the learned and smile knowingly at others!

Cheers!
Old 22nd August 2006, 22:29   #51
Team-BHP Support

magic, you predate me by 10 years and if feel like "been there done that" I know how you feel. besides i love that nick since i am a fan of pentodes, tetrodes, triodes etc..

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks