Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th June 2010, 02:21   #16
Senior - BHPian

I still havent got the refund from them. Yesterday when i mailed them, i got a shocking reply " how can we help you". Damm it cant they understamd simple english that i want my money back. When i told them i would be asking my bank to get bak to you, then they replied back saying that money would be there in 3-4 days.

Now this is something i hate to tell. The HU which i ordered from Crutchfield, is still not delivered, even though i paid extra $10 for fast shipping. The thing is that UPS says that it has been delivered however i havent got the HU. Now when i went back to Crutchfiled asking for the same, they say that it must be a wrong address where they might have delivered. Strange thing is that company like UPS does not take signature while delivering. Now Crutchfiled is tracking the order and wll get back to me with there findings. I think its my BAD luck that these things happening. I hope that with Crutchfiled, my money would be returened if the HU is not tracked. Dealercost are truly FRAUD company. I again say this, anyone looking at this post, PLEASE never ever order anything from Dealercost, even if they are offering things for free.
Old 4th June 2010, 02:31   #17
BHPian

i have ordered stuff many times from ebay, and they have landed in times. i just check that the seller is a top-rated one or not. I have purchased some stuff from Sonic once and that also came without any trouble.
and thanks for letting me know about dealercaraudio, i was planning to order some stuff from them.
Old 4th June 2010, 02:45   #18
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by captainsokhi View Post
i have ordered stuff many times from ebay, and they have landed in times. i just check that the seller is a top-rated one or not. I have purchased some stuff from Sonic once and that also came without any trouble.
and thanks for letting me know about dealercaraudio, i was planning to order some stuff from them.
Please dont ever think about going for Dealer. there are crap. Rather spend more money and buy it from somewhere else.
Crutchfiled were good when it comes to service but its the UPS that sucks. I mean how come they say that the stuff is delivered "Front Door" whereas there is nothing. At least they should ring the bell or get the signature for the proof of deliverey. I deal with Fedex all the time with my kind of work and they have the best customer satisfaction. They take customer signature when they deliver.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks