Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 6th June 2010, 22:45   #16
BHPian

@arishi
That the system sounds great is an understatement. The Morel components give very good bass response and output. With the SUB it sounds really good, but the Head Unit does limit the systems potential. The amp can be sourced by Vikram of Car Shringar. The 4 channel PnP will cost 14000 Rs, wiring 2500. Its tough to source it though.. The Blue and Me is intact. No wiring cutting/changing required at all.

@sukrit7
The Blue and Me is working fine with no issues. No other problems faced so far. The front 2 doors were damped.

PICS will be up soon, as i am yet to copy them from my phone cam
Cheers...

@UKR,

Satya was very helpful, but he couldnt source the PnP Amp due to lack of supply.

@sarmarishi
Thanks a lot bro.. I did get the audition from Car shringar itself.
Old 7th June 2010, 19:55   #17
UKR
BHPian

Thanks for the update Octy. Good to know the outcome was better than expected. Requesting more details like,
- Were the rear door speakers replaced/removed?
- If not are they being driven by the HU itself?
- If yes, any perceivable mismatch in sound from HU driven and amp driven speakers?
- Was damping only done for the front doors?
- How is the bass depth?
- Quality of workmanship like removal/replacing of door panels, wiring etc?
- Any new rattles after installation?

Looking like a tata/fiat satisfaction survey eh . Finally, pics please...
Old 7th June 2010, 22:59   #18
BHPian

Hope you have some pics of the work in progress esp of the rear of the head unit and the wiring to the amp
Old 8th June 2010, 09:24   #19
BHPian

@UKR

1) The rear door speaker are disconnected. Its just a clip which needs to be pulled out.
2) The stock speakers are paper cone type. very light in weight. The company is Lancia or something, and the power is 20W. if i were to rate it, it would be a 2 on 10
When these were replaced my Morel itself, there was a marked improvement in sound, without the ampllifier. The amplifier furthur enhanced it, and allows high volumes to be played. I would rate it at 8 on 10

3) Damping was done only on front doors.
4) Bass response is very good, and the deep, specially on songs like "Oh My Gosh" ( dunno the artists name, its a new song i guess ). the bass goes low very well.( This is just the components that i am telling about, the SUB once connected, will make itself more noticable. I normally remove the sub and keep cause my mom doesnt like the thump that much)

5) Quality of the work done is brilliant, everything was done very neatly. ABSOLUTELY no rattles after installation.

@Pranava999
I do have some pics, but not the rear of the HU as it was a 5 min job and quickly done. didnt flash me that well.

Overall the work was good and i dont for a moment, regret spending my one months savings on this..

Next step, awaiting the arrival of RF360.. very soon.
Old 7th July 2010, 15:54   #20
BHPian

Hey octy9833,

Its been over a month now since you upgraded your Linea ICE system. Please post pics man.
Old 27th August 2010, 19:08   #21
ajai_dev

Ya waiting for pics do post soon and is there anyway to connect a usb input to the HU?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks