Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment

Search this Thread
Old 5th November 2005, 14:15   #31
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Kapasi
This old man is not as defenceless as he seems. You have been warned.
arey ab what did i do to get the warning yaar..oye sam u do everything,i make thodi fun and i get the warning..not fair navin not fair..
PS: hehe anyways i love doing that..wonder how long it will keep me here though..

Last edited by mclaren1885 : 5th November 2005 at 14:27.
Old 6th November 2005, 00:30   #32
Team-BHP Support

mclaren i still remember CCTB! :-) we build our hardware in bangy (dont know exactly where) but the ship us the prototypes. someday i might have to fly down. then watch out.
Old 6th November 2005, 05:51   #33
BANNED

Infractions: 0/1 (10)

Quote:
Originally Posted by navin
mclaren i still remember CCTB! :-) we build our hardware in bangy (dont know exactly where) but the ship us the prototypes. someday i might have to fly down. then watch out.
arey nahee navin..let me break the bubble here..the CCTB idea was sams and his alone..hehe though me and vivek contributed to this idea lol..unfortunately i was the only one who had the pictures of the CCTB yaar,so u see i had to give-in to sams request whose by now world famous for digging at others hahaha sam good going..anyways would love to have u bangalore my man,so pls do give me a call whenever ur in this part of the town..will certainly make sure u redifine what being crazy is all about..u think u and vivek come up with crazy stuff then u better meet psycho and his equally psychotic conti..and obviously a few of our locally brewn zens,esteems,citys and balenos should give a few jolts if not more..

PS: OT..ever heard of a 1998 model zen with the stock engine(i mean bone stock except for the cam) running at 220 kmph and the balenos and a vtec trying hard to catch up with it..now that was just a day that psycho spent with that car..if thats an indication of how psycho our truely psycho is imagine what works should have gone into the conti which he is tuning since almost a year now..

Last edited by mclaren1885 : 6th November 2005 at 05:53.
Old 6th November 2005, 23:50   #34
Team-BHP Support

psycho's zen i have heard of. he got a new cam and he is running some odd tuning. he does Rudra's amby and anyone who does that deserves my respect.

Most Viewed