Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 28th July 2010, 14:03   #16
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by amk_2009 View Post
It doesnt seem tobe available officially in India.
Where to get it? at this price? With B&W? Service Support?
Too many questions... think I am already excited!
I heard it is available in the grey market but not very much sure about it. About price, yes it would be definitely expensive here but i feel its worth for the money. The touch screen controls will be just a few inches from you if you are holding the gear knob. i have the steering wheel remote control but i hardly use it (mostly in high speed) 'cos whenever the vehicle is in 1st or 3rd or 5th, you will be able to access the HU without taking your view from the front very much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raj_5004 View Post
Yes, DO NOT touch the front speaker OE wiring. You can change everything except that.

Since, i dint fiddle with the front speaker wiring, my car's VAS is still working.
I dont know whether it was changed in mine. But it works perfectly with the new speaker.

Last edited by klassics45 : 28th July 2010 at 14:15.
Old 28th July 2010, 17:53   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by klassics45 View Post
I dont know whether it was changed in mine. But it works perfectly with the new speaker.
many have complained that their scorpio's VAS has stopped working after ICE installs. through PM, i got to know that they had changed the entire OE wiring.

there are others who have not touched any wiring, just installed new speakers running on the OE wiring, their scorpio still talks!

since, i knew its only the front right speaker who does the talking (it also decreases the volume of the rest of the speakers), i asked the installer to let the front OE wiring remain & upgrade the rest.
Old 13th June 2011, 23:35   #18
BHPian

Re: Gift for my Scorpio

Hi All,
After waiting for long time, I now have head unit Pioneer MVH-P8200BT. Its a mech-free headunit with no cd/dvd drive but can read from SD cards, USB drives and ipod/iphone. It can also play divx movies on its tiny screen.

Now a need to finalise rest of the setup like speakers, amps, sub etc. My budget is around 30K.

Appreciate your quick help as I want to install it this week.

Thanks for your help.
Attached Thumbnails
Gift for my Scorpio-mvhp8200bt_bluetooth_large.jpg  

Last edited by amk_2009 : 13th June 2011 at 23:43.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks