Team-BHP > In-Car Entertainment

Search this Thread
Old 16th August 2011, 12:44   #16
BHPian

Re: 1st Gen Estilo got JVC'd, Polk'd and JBL'b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay387 View Post
Glad to see a recent ICE'ed car from mumbai. Can you please help me out in my query ? As i am complete NOOBIE
Have posted here http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/ask-gu...ml#post2468009
I am sorry for the late reply. As said if you are having a 10k budget and looking for branded ones, you will get a HU and a pair of Coaxials.
Old 16th August 2011, 17:06   #17
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by nomadabhi View Post
I am sorry for the late reply. As said if you are having a 10k budget and looking for branded ones, you will get a HU and a pair of Coaxials.
Thanks for the reply, from where did you get it ICE'ed ? Mind recommending a few good shops.
Old 17th August 2011, 07:27   #18
BHPian

Well I got mine done at Vashi. But as from your thread, it seem you seeking close to Malad. Try to find once on forum or PM some ICE guru's here. They sure would be able to help you.
Old 11th November 2011, 00:39   #19
BHPian

Hey NMAbhi

Do check out my ICE setup.You will have a good idea about the capability of an Estilo so far as taking in good amount of ICE equipments.
I do have Illusion Electra 6.5" Component speakers in the front with door panel mounted tweeters and I hate rear parcel shelf which eats out great luggage space which the Estilo has.My rear speakers are in the rear door itself with a huge GroundZero Sub at the boot and a JBL GTO 1004 amplifier below the rear seat.Trust me,you will love the music in this set-up which was suggested to me by the great B&T himself.I got the equipments from him only.

I earlier had Michelin XM1s but just last week replaced them with XM1+s.Extremely good tires with almost non-existent road-noise,very low rolling resistance,superb braking,feels rock solid even in torrential rain in highways.The dealer was hell bent on supplying Yokohama A-drives to me which were about Rs 300 cheaper than Michelins,each.I said nothing doing,its Michelins for me only,even at a premium.These are The Best tires for 13" in India,as Pirellis are not that frequently available in this size group.Apollo Aceleres, Bridgestones, Goodyear , MRF ZVTS are no match for this tire in this segment,particularly this car.

Most Viewed